FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
BlogForumApp

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  The Front Bar (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Grazz, Ringo)
| | |-+  Kayo Sports
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kayo Sports  (Read 826 times)
PowerBug
Chat/forum mods
Seasoned Coach

2017 SC m0nty medalist

« on: November 08, 2018, 10:16:10 PM »

https://www.news.com.au/sport/more-sports/the-netflix-of-sports-sports-streaming-service-kayo-beta-test-launches/news-story/c712fc684da8179b68422e63065acb76

www.kayosports.com.au

Everyone, it's the holy grail.
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

It's Toff's Boyyy

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 10:18:11 PM »

Already balls deep
Yea babyyy
Rusty00
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 10:19:58 AM »

So, have many people here signed up for Kayo Sports?

If so, how is it?
SydneyRox
Veteran Coach

GOT Pillow Talk

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 02:18:35 PM »

How is this possible? The content is insane!!

How does it go on smart tvs? or can it only be used via web browser?

RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 04:36:52 PM »

That's why I didn't buy this and kept Foxtel - Kayo isn't on Smart TV's yet. I need my sport on the big screen  8)

Currently available on PC, iOS, Android, Mobile/Tablet, Chromecast and Telstra TV

I'll consider it once it becomes available to watch on Smart TV's
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 05:18:17 PM »

That's why I didn't buy this and kept Foxtel - Kayo isn't on Smart TV's yet. I need my sport on the big screen  8)

Currently available on PC, iOS, Android, Mobile/Tablet, Chromecast and Telstra TV

I'll consider it once it becomes available to watch on Smart TV's

I think it will be available on Smart TV's once Android TV has been released.  Otherwise it is pretty epic!
R.Griffen
Coach In Waiting

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 10:03:24 PM »

Give me watch ESPN without going to WatchESPN, Eurosport and Sky Racing and it would be worth it. Like the only things I watch other than Fox Footy aren’t on their
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 11:26:56 AM »

Give me watch ESPN without going to WatchESPN, Eurosport and Sky Racing and it would be worth it. Like the only things I watch other than Fox Footy aren’t on their

Email them and ask them, seems like if there are issues they are very quick to fix them or give a reason why they can't.
PowerBug
Chat/forum mods
Seasoned Coach

2017 SC m0nty medalist

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 10:41:36 AM »

A HDMI cable can be your friend in these sorts of situations
LaHug
Veteran Coach

Donate to Cancer Council

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2019, 07:46:23 AM »

I'm thinking of jumping on for the next NBA season (how does the price compare to League Pass?) but wanted to know how you guys are finding it so far?
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2019, 07:58:23 AM »

dunno how much the pass is but u can do a 2 week trial to FYI
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2019, 09:47:35 AM »

I'm thinking of jumping on for the next NBA season (how does the price compare to League Pass?) but wanted to know how you guys are finding it so far?

League pass would be way better, with Kayo you would have to watch the games they set, League pass lets you choose what you want to watch.  No comparison if you want to watch a lot of NBA games.

In saying that I've just cancelled my Foxtel subscription and making the jump to Kayo, saves me almost $600 per year and it's mainly for AFL season.  Now if AFL and Telstra got their shower together and allowed casting to devices it would be free, barbies.
LaHug
Veteran Coach

Donate to Cancer Council

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2019, 09:50:40 AM »

League pass would be way better, with Kayo you would have to watch the games they set, League pass lets you choose what you want to watch.  No comparison if you want to watch a lot of NBA games.

In saying that I've just cancelled my Foxtel subscription and making the jump to Kayo, saves me almost $600 per year and it's mainly for AFL season.  Now if AFL and Telstra got their shower together and allowed casting to devices it would be free, barbies.

Wait, you can't watch every game? I have LP to watch all the Lakers games so maybe I'll pass then... Mum has Foxtel and I use hers via internet to watch footy so don't need it for that :D
TomK
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2019, 10:40:55 AM »

Wait, you can't watch every game? I have LP to watch all the Lakers games so maybe I'll pass then... Mum has Foxtel and I use hers via internet to watch footy so don't need it for that :D
Nope, you just get the games which are on ESPN.
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2019, 11:20:45 AM »

Nope, you just get the games which are on ESPN.

It's basically all sporting channels on foxtel being streamed and cheaper.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines