FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  General Supercoach
| | |-+  Supercoach Team Advice (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | | |-+  The Process 2020
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Process 2020  (Read 373 times)
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« on: February 12, 2020, 02:31:48 PM »

Quick 1st draft of my team. I'll work around the rookies once I start seeing them play but I'm not unhappy with the structure.
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 06:35:46 PM »

Think you might have a hard time maintaining that structure - 4 cheap def rookies is looking very unlikely
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 07:22:34 PM »

Hill is certain to play round 1 unless he gets injured so I'm locking him into D4. After that I need 4 of Young, McAsey, Williamson, Rivers, Starcevich, Gould, Ling, Stoddart, Bianco and Ash.

You also have Ben McKay with Tarrant missing some time but his scoring will likely be awful.

Plus there are always a few surprises in pre-season so the rookies will change.
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 08:10:58 PM »

Hill is certain to play round 1 unless he gets injured so I'm locking him into D4. After that I need 4 of Young, McAsey, Williamson, Rivers, Starcevich, Gould, Ling, Stoddart, Bianco and Ash.

You also have Ben McKay with Tarrant missing some time but his scoring will likely be awful.

Plus there are always a few surprises in pre-season so the rookies will change.

Most of those guys aren't cheap rookies though - you'll need to make sacrifices elsewhere to get the funds to get them

Bianco is next to no chance from what I've read, and Rivers seems to be very popular but I can't understand why

Hopefully we get a few surprises like you say
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:38:12 PM »

Decent enough starting point to work from when we know who's playing.  Nic Nat is a high risk high reward as his goal is to play every game this season, not sure what the coaching staff/docs think about that though.  Hell prob be dragged kicking and screaming for a rest at least once or twice this season if he indeed stays healthy.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines