FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  AFL
| | |-+  Sydney (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo)
| | | |-+  Swans can trade
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Swans can trade  (Read 1363 times)
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« on: January 21, 2015, 09:25:28 PM »

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-01-21/swans-ok-to-trade-afl
Capper
Master Coach

CAPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 04:30:45 PM »

So had this come in last year then we would have signed patful
My Chumps
Experienced Coach

Please God show me the way

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 04:33:02 PM »

That's why it came in originally though; it was a knee-jerk reaction to the influx of players wanting to/coming to play for us.
j959
Seasoned Coach

2018 SC: 13913 DT: 605 AF: 10965

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 12:22:56 PM »

That's why it came in originally though; it was a knee-jerk reaction to the influx of players wanting to/coming to play for us.
I don't want to claim 'persecution' but the AFL doesn't bat an eyelid when Frawley wanted to go to Hawthorn ...  ::)
SydneyRox
Veteran Coach

GOT Pillow Talk

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 12:23:35 PM »

I don't want to claim 'persecution' but Eddie doesn't bat an eyelid when Frawley wanted to go to Hawthorn ...  ::)

Fixed
My Chumps
Experienced Coach

Please God show me the way

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 12:48:42 PM »

I don't want to claim 'persecution' but the AFL doesn't bat an eyelid when Frawley wanted to go to Hawthorn ...  ::)
Yeah, and to a lesser extent O'Rourke.

Don't get me wrong, the whole thing is absolute bullshower haha.
meow meow
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 12:54:39 PM »

You clowns didn't even have the space in the cap to retain Biggs even after Malceski leaving. How on earth were you going to sign Patful?

The trade ban is bullshower, but it's not like you would have been able to go on a spending spree if there was no ban.
j959
Seasoned Coach

2018 SC: 13913 DT: 605 AF: 10965

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 01:10:04 PM »

You clowns didn't even have the space in the cap to retain Biggs even after Malceski leaving. How on earth were you going to sign Patful?

The trade ban is bullshower, but it's not like you would have been able to go on a spending spree if there was no ban.
agree with you mm on the financial side, but the ban was and still is the height of sh*teness ...
SydneyRox
Veteran Coach

GOT Pillow Talk

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 01:58:00 PM »

agree with you mm on the financial side, but the ban was and still is the height of sh*teness ...

This. Who knows what we could have achieved? Our hands we ties for players like Biggs and Membrey
Capper
Master Coach

CAPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 02:41:49 PM »

I thinkthat whole thing about not being able to re-sign Biggs is bullshower. We could have signed him on as we used a nat pick for his spot.

They got riud off Biggs to make room in the cap not because they couldnt afford to keep him
Capper
Master Coach

CAPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 02:43:10 PM »

This. Who knows what we could have achieved? Our hands we ties for players like Biggs and Membrey
Membrey was always going to go to Saints for more game time just like Lamb did last year. And that worked out well for Lamb, didnt it!! (sarcastic)
SydneyRox
Veteran Coach

GOT Pillow Talk

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 04:40:28 PM »

Membrey was always going to go to Saints for more game time just like Lamb did last year. And that worked out well for Lamb, didnt it!! (sarcastic)

yeah, but if we could have been allowed to trade in a player it might have been better served for us. Could have given them Biggs as well!

As it stood we had zero negotiation available to us.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines