FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
BlogForumApp

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  AFL
| | |-+  West Coast (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo)
| | | |-+  West Coast 2015 Season,Discussion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: West Coast 2015 Season,Discussion  (Read 28440 times)
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2015, 03:38:59 PM »

Awesome news about Redden, and I love Scoot but can't see a place for him if we pick up Redden?  Maybe play Scooter as the +1 down back, if he fixes up his disposal.  3 team trade, Scoot to Geelong, Redden to us, Motlop or a pick to Lions?
elephants
Master Coach

« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2015, 03:46:37 PM »

Awesome news about Redden, and I love Scoot but can't see a place for him if we pick up Redden?  Maybe play Scooter as the +1 down back, if he fixes up his disposal.  3 team trade, Scoot to Geelong, Redden to us, Motlop or a pick to Lions?

I'd hate to see Scooter across half back personally. You need someone across there with elite disposal and decision making, the key weaknesses of Scooter as a footballer :p

I would be open to the three-way deal, might need to send a pick to the Cats too.

If Reddo gets his body right though I'd see him as a huge upgrade on Scooter.
Money
Experienced Coach

« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2015, 04:51:13 PM »

Use the compensation we get from Scooter + Lycett for Redden?
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #198 on: September 02, 2015, 05:24:23 PM »

Good Lord Half Back is the last place I want to see Scooter!

I don't really care about Scooter - it's hard because the up and coming kids have replaced him now and we don't really need him, in that he isn't giving us any real true value on the field, but I would be throwing everything we can at Brisbane to secure Redden

Priddis would love to have Redden in there helping him out in and under
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2015, 10:23:16 PM »

I'd hate to see Scooter across half back personally. You need someone across there with elite disposal and decision making, the key weaknesses of Scooter as a footballer :p

I would be open to the three-way deal, might need to send a pick to the Cats too.

If Reddo gets his body right though I'd see him as a huge upgrade on Scooter.

Yeah true, I was just trying to imagine him roaming with "good" foot skills.  :'(

We'll take Redden please!  ;D
LF
Master Coach

2016 m0nty Medallist DT - 29th Overall DT 2016

« Reply #200 on: September 06, 2015, 04:22:26 PM »

And it's official now Josh J Kennedy has the Coleman medal such a beast and so well deserved
LF
Master Coach

« Reply #201 on: September 07, 2015, 07:51:05 PM »

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-09-07/masten-touchandgo

WEST Coast midfielder Chris Masten has been cleared of a serious hamstring injury but is still in doubt for the qualifying final against Hawthorn at Domain Stadium on Friday night.

Masten injured his right hamstring during the second term of the Eagles' round 23 win over St Kilda last Saturday. He was immediately subbed out of the game with fears that his finals series might be in jeopardy.

But Eagles coach Adam Simpson said the scans on Masten's hamstring were reasonably positive and it was possible he could play this week.

"(The scans were) really good," Simpson said on Monday.

"(He'll be) touch-and-go this week. But if anything it's a one-weeker from what I can gather.

"It's a six-day break so we have to manage that as well.

"He's probably got to train. If it's touch-and-go I'd probably lean on the ‘probably not’ side, but we're going to give him every chance without taking too much of a risk."
j959
Seasoned Coach

2018 SC: 13913 DT: 605 AF: 10965

« Reply #202 on: September 08, 2015, 02:54:39 PM »

can't remember when I did this before (like rd18 or later??) but again, credit where it is due ...

beginning of the season I couldn't see West Coast finishing top8 let alone top4 - I had them pegged around 12th or 13th ...

but even with early losses to their backline of MacKenzie and M Brown they not only covered for the loss of key defenders but flourished ...

I honestly think that WCE and Hawks are the current flag front-runners, so really looking forward to Friday!!!
(even as a Swans supporter!!!   'Buddy out sad face'  :()

did you get tickets LF, LE, jv, et al??
LF
Master Coach

« Reply #203 on: September 08, 2015, 02:57:26 PM »

can't remember when I did this before (like rd18 or later??) but again, credit where it is due ...

beginning of the season I couldn't see West Coast finishing top8 let alone top4 - I had them pegged around 12th or 13th ...

but even with early losses to their backline of MacKenzie and M Brown they not only covered for the loss of key defenders but flourished ...

I honestly think that WCE and Hawks are the current flag front-runners, so really looking forward to Friday!!!

Nah we were going to go then I decided that I would prefer to stay home and have a few and watch it instead.
I have some busy weekends coming up this month and want to just realx this weekend completely and not go anywhere haha
j959
Seasoned Coach

2018 SC: 13913 DT: 605 AF: 10965

« Reply #204 on: September 08, 2015, 03:00:10 PM »

Nah we were going to go then I decided that I would prefer to stay home and have a few and watch it instead.
I have some busy weekends coming up this month and want to just realx this weekend completely and not go anywhere haha
I hear ya, 'fellow parent', I hear ya!  ;)
elephants
Master Coach

« Reply #205 on: September 08, 2015, 03:01:06 PM »

Was tempted but there were only single seats left so we're gonna watch it on the TV where I can go really mental at the umpires and the opposition ;)

"Hodgey Hodgey, get ready to drive through the lose-bus" ;)
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #206 on: September 08, 2015, 03:05:12 PM »

Got my tickes locked and loaded!  Had the girlfriends mum sitting by the computer to lock some in at 11am!  ;D  Can't wait, and who cares if it's 90% chance of rain and I look like a drowned rat, let's go Coasters!!!

PS Ladbrokes paying $2 for Hawks max bet $20, hedge that with $40 on West Coast on Sportsbet money back special.   :D
elephants
Master Coach

« Reply #207 on: September 10, 2015, 04:33:01 PM »

Greg Denham has said on 1116 SEN that "Lewis Jetta may very well be done in the first day of the trade period," as speculation continues to surround the Sydney speedster crossing to West Coast in October's trade period.

Interesting stuff. Contracted right, so we'd need to give something up.
LF
Master Coach

« Reply #208 on: September 10, 2015, 04:36:46 PM »

Really? Not a fan of him tbh he can stay in Sydney or go elsewhere.
elephants
Master Coach

« Reply #209 on: September 10, 2015, 04:37:46 PM »

PS Ladbrokes paying $2 for Hawks max bet $20, hedge that with $40 on West Coast on Sportsbet money back special.   :D

Love it! ;D

Hawks win leading at every break = breakeven
Hawks win down at at least a break = $20 profit
Eagles win = $20 profit

So basically if we're up at qtr time we'll be making money either way :P
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines