FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  AFL
| | |-+  Essendon (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo)
| | | |-+  WADA States TB4 Found In Samples
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WADA States TB4 Found In Samples  (Read 1730 times)
Grazz
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

Medic !!!!!!

« on: August 06, 2015, 01:38:45 PM »

WADA has allegedly found abnormally high levels of TB4 in two players frozen samples from 2012.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-06/essendon-rejects-wadas-tb4-claims
plumdog millionaire
Training Scout

Triple Threat

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 04:19:15 PM »

Honestly so sick of this story.
Holz
2016 EXV Premier
Master Coach

Dublin "Pride In Excellence"

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 04:21:36 PM »

agreed just scrap Essendon and make a new Tasmanian Team and everyone is happy.
Grazz
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

Medic !!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 04:36:17 PM »

Yep it's gone on far to long, think everyone is so over it.
plumdog millionaire
Training Scout

Triple Threat

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 08:13:18 AM »

agreed just scrap Essendon and make a new Tasmanian Team and everyone is happy.
I would support the Hobart Storm
silloc
Back Coach

football

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 09:36:39 AM »

I'm just gonna go all Liam Neeson and take down ASADA and WADA in an action fueled adventure. Explosions, car chases, skydiving from exploding planes and of course plenty of cheesy one liners. "the results are in, you've tested positive for a bullet in your head"
Grazz
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

Medic !!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 02:16:27 PM »

I'm just gonna go all Liam Neeson and take down ASADA and WADA in an action fueled adventure. Explosions, car chases, skydiving from exploding planes and of course plenty of cheesy one liners. "the results are in, you've tested positive for a bullet in your head"

Don't forget the obligatory hot chick that falls for your macho studlyness and steaming good looks.
silloc
Back Coach

football

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 03:01:35 PM »

Don't forget the obligatory hot chick that falls for your macho studlyness and steaming good looks.

Played by Jennifer Keyte (the only famous female essendon supporter I know)
Jukes
Veteran Coach

rosetta stone...

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2015, 08:04:09 PM »

Brooke Hanson is one, Olympic gold medallist
roo boys!
Master Coach

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2015, 12:04:41 AM »

Brooke Hanson is one, Olympic gold medallist
Ariel Steinberg?
Donnie Brasco
Midfield Coach

cotchin

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2015, 06:33:48 PM »

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/aus.tv/56mM2O8QDZs
GCSkiwi
Seasoned Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2015, 06:23:56 AM »

We're gonna have to work on those one-liners, but other than that I'd pay to see how it pans out. But you have to follow the trilogy theme. First you go for Dank. Then in the sequel, you do all the same stuff except this time it's ASADA. Then in the next one that should never really have happened, you do all the same stuff again to WADA.

I smell a raging success.
silloc
Back Coach

football

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 09:31:07 AM »

We're gonna have to work on those one-liners, but other than that I'd pay to see how it pans out. But you have to follow the trilogy theme. First you go for Dank. Then in the sequel, you do all the same stuff except this time it's ASADA. Then in the next one that should never really have happened, you do all the same stuff again to WADA.

Lethal Injection 1,2,&3. (plus an unofficial 4th disguised as a holiday special)

Drak
Witches Hat Wrangler

Fantasy coach

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2015, 12:59:54 PM »

Lethal Injection 1,2,&3. (plus an unofficial 4th disguised as a holiday special)

Stebeeee that got me good
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines