FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  Other sports (Moderators: valkorum, Holz, LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | |-+  2016 Summer of Tennis
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2016 Summer of Tennis  (Read 7136 times)
Holz
Master Coach

Dublin "Pride In Excellence"

« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2016, 09:55:47 AM »

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-08/maria-sharapova-admits-failed-drug-test-australian-open/7228312?section=sport

:o

Im by no means a Maria fan and probably could be labeled a Sharapova hater but i believe her. It doesnt appear like she was trying to get any advantage and I would hate for this to force her out of the game.

getting suspended for noise violation then im all for that. 
My Chumps
Experienced Coach

Please God show me the way

« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2016, 12:51:16 PM »

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-08/maria-sharapova-admits-failed-drug-test-australian-open/7228312?section=sport

:o

Im by no means a Maria fan and probably could be labeled a Sharapova hater but i believe her. It doesnt appear like she was trying to get any advantage and I would hate for this to force her out of the game.
Yeah this.
Ringo
Master Coach

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #167 on: March 10, 2016, 04:13:34 PM »

Trying to find out the reference but have not been able but coming back in the car yesterdaythere wer a couple of doubts starting to appear.

1) A doctor querying why she would be taking such a harmful drug before menopause as it has potential to damage reproductive organs.
2) Someone said she had been given 5 warnings that this medicine was going to be placed on the WADA Bans list.

So as usual we get differing sides so have to sift through what is true and what is not.

And for the record apart from the grunting do not mind Sharapova as a tennis player.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines