FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  Cricket fantasy competitions
| |-+  BBL Fantasy (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, Nige, PowerBug)
| | |-+  BBL|06: Official and SuperCoach Fantasy Discussion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BBL|06: Official and SuperCoach Fantasy Discussion  (Read 50413 times)
elephants
2018 EXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #705 on: January 17, 2017, 03:37:18 AM »

Finch :(
Hogg :-(
Narine  :-\
Perera :)

Haven't checked but I really need Perera to be unique among the top teams! Finch and Hogg have hurt.
Ringo
Coaching Legend

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #706 on: January 17, 2017, 07:18:01 PM »

The Stars have won the toss and elected to bat first on a very warm evening in Melbourne.

Teams News:
Stars XI: Wright, Quiney, Pietersen, Stoinis, Hussey (c), Gulbis, Gotch, Zampa, Hilfenhaus, Boland, Beer
The Stars have made one change. Peter Handscomb has been called up to play for Australia in the third One Day international against Pakistan in Perth. Youngster Seb Gotch will take the gloves for the Stars on debut.

Heat XI: Peirson, Heazlett, Reardon, Ross, Burns (c), Labuschagne, Cutting, Wildermuth, Steketee, Swepson, Mills
The big news for the Heat is that Brendon McCullum is out suspended due to the Heat's slow over rates in the last two games. Marcus Labuschagne comes into the side. Joe Burns will captain the side in McCullum's absence.
fanTCfool
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #707 on: January 17, 2017, 07:23:54 PM »

So regardless of if you went Quiney or KP they have both failed and scored similarly. Double game trap strikes again.
Rusty00
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #708 on: January 17, 2017, 07:24:27 PM »

Hmmn, there goes both my Captains in the first over :'(
Ringo
Coaching Legend

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #709 on: January 17, 2017, 07:27:22 PM »

At least I have Stekete  :D

Early days I know but just wondered how many took the 2/1 on a Heat win. Not 2/1 now though.
Torpedo10
Seasoned Coach

2018 Rank: 4167

« Reply #710 on: January 17, 2017, 07:29:46 PM »

Hmmn, there goes both my Captains in the first over :'(
KP C and I have Quiney.  :P
Goosey
Back Coach

The sun sets forever...over Football Park

« Reply #711 on: January 17, 2017, 08:01:49 PM »

Give Wildemuth a bowl already...
Goosey
Back Coach

The sun sets forever...over Football Park

« Reply #712 on: January 17, 2017, 08:08:15 PM »

Give Wildemuth a bowl already...
Doh! He'd bowled an over already :-[
Rusty00
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #713 on: January 18, 2017, 09:04:44 AM »

So, is anyone keeping both Quiney and Pieterson for the final round and if not which one are you trading?

I may hedge my bets and trade KP in one comp and Quiney in the other
Gigantor
Veteran Coach

« Reply #714 on: January 18, 2017, 09:55:33 AM »

So, is anyone keeping both Quiney and Pieterson for the final round and if not which one are you trading?

Yeah I tempted to turn one of them into McCullum

In SC I really want Steketee but have Hilfey, Boland, Tye and Narine so not sure who to bench for him!
fanTCfool
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #715 on: January 18, 2017, 10:48:43 AM »

Not going to have a loophole this week, I imagine some others will be in the same boat, Captaincy extra important!
PowerBug
Seasoned Coach

2017 SC m0nty medalist

« Reply #716 on: January 18, 2017, 11:36:48 AM »

Not going to have a loophole this week, I imagine some others will be in the same boat, Captaincy extra important!
In SC I traded to have a loophole. In official it's a bit more difficult as you need 2 non players (unless using the keeper spot). I'm hoping Weatherald gets dropped tonight then I have him and Stoinis to take Brathwaites score if it's good. Otherwise I'm going Christian.
fanTCfool
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #717 on: January 18, 2017, 12:11:16 PM »

In SC I traded to have a loophole. In official it's a bit more difficult as you need 2 non players (unless using the keeper spot). I'm hoping Weatherald gets dropped tonight then I have him and Stoinis to take Brathwaites score if it's good. Otherwise I'm going Christian.

Had fully intended to use the Keeper before realising that Jake Doran plays the first game of the week, useless. Also have Weatherald so will have a tough decision to make if he finds himself dropped, would be a little stiff given Pollard ran him out while he was looking okay.
elephants
2018 EXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #718 on: January 18, 2017, 12:45:48 PM »

Stay dropped Sangaaaaa
Rusty00
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #719 on: January 18, 2017, 01:08:46 PM »

Yeah I tempted to turn one of them into McCullum

In SC I really want Steketee but have Hilfey, Boland, Tye and Narine so not sure who to bench for him!
I already have McCullum but thinking I should spread my batsmen across multiple teams given no DGW rather than having 2 from the Stars.

I traded Skeketee out for Boland last week for his DGW. Thinking of doing the reverse trade this week ;)
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines