FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  The Front Bar (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Grazz, Ringo)
| | |-+  Game of Thrones Discussion Thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game of Thrones Discussion Thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS  (Read 28609 times)
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #405 on: May 13, 2019, 09:51:00 PM »

Geez you're easily pleased.

I was fine with Sandor and Gregor dying together, not Jaime and Cersei though, as I said, completely contradicts and ruins his whole character arc. Imagine S1E1 characters being killed by a pile of rocks, tuuuuuuuurrible.

Not easily pleased at all - I just don't let things like a TV show anger me much. I can nit pick it to hell, but what's the point? It's still enjoyable to watch

How else would you have expected Cersei and Jamie to die? They were always going to die together, so that kind of rules out someone killing them doesn't it? Their own home falling down on them might not have been thrilling, but again I see it as a fitting ending for them

I do agree that there's been heaps of problems these past 3 weeks, I'm with you on that, and the BS levels have reached all time highs, but I actually thought tonight's episode was fine - no where near as bad as E3
TomK
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #406 on: May 13, 2019, 10:02:36 PM »

Geez you're easily pleased.

I was fine with Sandor and Gregor dying together, not Jaime and Cersei though, as I said, completely contradicts and ruins his whole character arc. Imagine S1E1 characters being killed by a pile of rocks, tuuuuuuuurrible.

Not easily pleased at all - I just don't let things like a TV show anger me much. I can nit pick it to hell, but what's the point? It's still enjoyable to watch

How else would you have expected Cersei and Jamie to die? They were always going to die together, so that kind of rules out someone killing them doesn't it? Their own home falling down on them might not have been thrilling, but again I see it as a fitting ending for them

I do agree that there's been heaps of problems these past 3 weeks, I'm with you on that, and the BS levels have reached all time highs, but I actually thought tonight's episode was fine - no where near as bad as E3
Fair enough

I expected Jaime to kill Cersei, I personally thought that would be a much more fitting end to his character
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #407 on: May 13, 2019, 10:04:39 PM »

Jamie loves Cersie too much to ever kill her I thought - I mean he just left Brianne which shows how much he knows his sister is flowered but he loves her

I think this is a pretty fair review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K34xjvunqaU
GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #408 on: May 13, 2019, 10:49:55 PM »

Lol D&D
GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #409 on: May 13, 2019, 10:53:32 PM »

Not even gonna bother actually.

Books are gonna be fantastic though, hopefully the rumours are true.
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

It's Toff's Boyyy

« Reply #410 on: May 13, 2019, 10:53:53 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwOPi8uyI2M
this song is the whole episode

Arya survivied she does something next ep for sure lmao
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #411 on: May 14, 2019, 12:43:56 AM »

Every week HBO has been putting up a "Game Revealed" video on their YouTube channel showing the making of each episode

Say what you will about the show, but the amount of work that goes into making this is unbelievable. Just mind boggling how much work goes into it all
TomK
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #412 on: May 19, 2019, 09:53:48 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B8Ycfy-Ldc
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #413 on: May 20, 2019, 03:52:05 PM »

And just like that, it's all over  :-\

Say what you will about the final season, but what an incredible series - definitely a once in a generation type in terms of how it brought so many people from around the world together
Gigantor
Veteran Coach

« Reply #414 on: May 20, 2019, 09:45:46 PM »

Pretty happy with that ending

Was surprised that Steven Bran-bury slid (rolled?) into the crown but to be honest I can't really think of anyone else who should have got it haha

The thing that is forever going to piss me off is how the whole night king/white walker/dead story finished in such a shower way. Absolutely no closure on anything that happened starting in S1  >:(
SydneyRox
Veteran Coach

GOT Pillow Talk

« Reply #415 on: May 21, 2019, 10:04:37 AM »

Pretty happy with that ending

Was surprised that Steven Bran-bury slid (rolled?) into the crown but to be honest I can't really think of anyone else who should have got it haha

The thing that is forever going to piss me off is how the whole night king/white walker/dead story finished in such a shower way. Absolutely no closure on anything that happened starting in S1  >:(

yeah, that whole storyline was a horrible way to end it.

whats the WW motivation to go for Bran? why have someone with no real connection to the WW story kill him in the end?

Last ep, was pretty shower IMO. the last 30 minutes dragged, they should have finished it when Drogon left with Dany. Not everything needs to be tied into a neat bow.

Hate Bran and his character. It was such a stupid underused poorly executed plot device, would hope the books make it work. Making him King seems like they just decided to go with someone that noone suspected would get it.

RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #416 on: June 04, 2019, 10:25:41 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAhKOV3nImQ

;D
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #417 on: June 04, 2019, 10:41:38 PM »

And this would have been much better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0mncEl4nVU
Gigantor
Veteran Coach

« Reply #418 on: June 04, 2019, 11:30:53 PM »

And this would have been much better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0mncEl4nVU

Yeah way better, still can't get over how D&D ended the night king story arc  >:(
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines