FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  Association football (soccer) (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | |-+  The Socceroos/Matildas thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Socceroos/Matildas thread  (Read 580 times)
PowerBug
Seasoned Coach

@PowerBug96 follow me on Twitter so I feel popular

« on: June 08, 2016, 01:41:34 PM »

For all things Socceroos and Matildas related. I couldn't find anything on them looking down the page and didn't want to make a thread about two friendly matches from the last couple of days, better to start one up that might actually get replies ;)

I went last night to the match at Docklands, woweeeeee Maniatis what a goal 8)
nrich102
Veteran Coach

God Calls Me God.

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 10:07:51 PM »

Im keen to talk socceroos but dont have foxtel  >:( >:(

What do people think about Anges comments on the pitches? Reading the comments on FB people seem to have pretty mixed opinions ranging from hell yeah lets build stadiums to flower you soccer isnt even a sport.

The way I see it is that a few football only stadiums in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide (Do they already have one??) would be the ideal scenario, but its not financially viable now, so will take a while until that can happen. I also don't trust the FFA and I think that other than Lowry/Ange, everyone is incompetent. Think for now we'll just have to put up with sub standard pitches, but with improved scheduling (Not 3 days after origin) we should manage.
My Chumps
Experienced Coach

Please God show me the way

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 09:14:07 PM »

Aaron Mooy absolutely killing it for top of the table Huddersfield in the Championship. Article calling him the best player in the league and "Zidane-like" :o ;D

And Tommy Rogic starting regularly and scoring goals for Celtic. Good signs!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/aussies-abroad/roo-radar-mooy-likened-to-zidane-rogic-scores-again-for-celtic-jones-saves-feyenoord-again/news-story/281cf75f3588024c288eaa0ac675bc21
http://outside90.com/huddersfield-manager-shrouds-mooy-in-praise-after-2-1-win-against-qpr/
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines