Yo! So I ran an idea by Holz and he likes the idea so I thought I'd give it a crack and see how it went and how much people liked it or were involved. How it works:
- Each bye round you name a team using your EXVs list from the 12 AFL teams playing that round
- The comp will obviously be using the DT scoring system
- Your score accumulates over each round, with the team at the top of the tally/leaderboard being the winner
- There are no captains, HGA etc for these three rounds
- Team are to be named in 1-2-1-2 format. Example below:
Emg, Emg, Emg
- Interchange and emergencies can be of any position, but is advised you have emergency cover for each line if possible.What you have to do
- I've created a spreadsheet, much like the one we use for the normal comp which will calculate the scores, so all you have to do is go to the corresponding round and name your team. You can input your own scores if you want but this is optional, I'll do it if you don't.
- Player names should be typed in the grey box and scores put in the boxes below with the 0 in them and scores will automatically start adding up as you do.
- If you want to name your this week for all three rounds, feel free. You already know which teams are playing which rounds but it is encouraged that you check teams each week and input your team for each of the weeks as each round happens.
- There's no need to post your team in this thread unless you want to, but this thread is the megathread, so it will host questions, banter and all the discussion about this if there is any. Other stuff
Participation is completely optional, I get that people have lives and probably don't even care about the main comp enough to bother taking part in some little mini comp over the byes, but Holz and I would love it if you did show interest and take part!
Not really much else to say, I think I've covered everything else above. The spreadsheet should be pretty self explanatory I think.
Again, if there's any questions, let me know.
There will be a PM sent out about this too.
Most importantly though... the link is here!