FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  Other sports (Moderators: valkorum, Holz, LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | |-+  General NFL Fantasy Discussion and Tipping
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General NFL Fantasy Discussion and Tipping  (Read 2927 times)
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2016, 11:40:11 AM »

Yeah I did. I also flipped my pick to the Colts since Luck seems to dominate them. Win one and lose one.
Gandalf123
Bench Steward

SC '16 - 34th

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2016, 02:03:36 PM »

Have Allen, woodhead and now Peterson with knee injuries in one league ...
Capper
Master Coach

CAPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2016, 11:09:06 PM »

I have MArtin and Stewart missing in the FF league and AP, Stewart, McCown and Brady missing in my 2QB league
BratPack
Expert Coach

Of course I should have one, DazBurg's my brother.

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2016, 07:03:19 AM »

Abdullah done for the year

Peterson done till December at least probably
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2016, 10:56:48 PM »

RG3>Siemian and Fleener>Pitta my two trades.

Wentz or Prescott are the other two I would look at, Wentz is a lot pricier and Prescott is only in because of injury.
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2016, 09:40:14 PM »

What are people's thoughts on Crowell this week for daily fantasy? He is killing it in yards per carry and has had a TD in both games. He is priced relatively cheaply and they should lean on the run game against a Dolphins D that is giving up points in that area.

However I think the Dolphins D should be a good play considering they are up against a third stringer and they will be stacking the box to stop the run. It makes me think Duke Johnson might see a lot of the touches based on the game script as the Browns should be playing from behind a lot. His pricing is tempting based on performance though.
plumdog millionaire
Bench Steward

Triple Threat

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2016, 09:48:25 AM »

What are people's thoughts on Crowell this week for daily fantasy? He is killing it in yards per carry and has had a TD in both games. He is priced relatively cheaply and they should lean on the run game against a Dolphins D that is giving up points in that area.

However I think the Dolphins D should be a good play considering they are up against a third stringer and they will be stacking the box to stop the run. It makes me think Duke Johnson might see a lot of the touches based on the game script as the Browns should be playing from behind a lot. His pricing is tempting based on performance though.
Crowell's stats have been deceiving. In his first game he had about 40 yards in the last minute and in the second game he had a run of 85 yards in the first quarter and didn't do squat afterwards. If you're playing him you're hoping for massive volume
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2016, 01:18:08 PM »

The first game wasn't deceiving, he actually looked really good out there running the ball. He even showed some nice burst on the TD run to get around the edge. I think if he can get 15 touches he turns that into 75 yards and maybe a score.

Jackson likes to lean on the run game and he will use both backs. The way I'm going to look at that backfield is similar to a Gio/Hill situation. The question I'm asking myself is will it be more a Gio game or a Hill game. I'm thinking Gio which is why Duke is a better play but I might go look at the RB split when AJ was starting and see how he used his backs.
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2016, 10:10:54 PM »

I just did a quick lineup on Draftstars

Stafford
Drake
Crowell
Landry
Brown
Burton
Fitz
ARob
Cards
Rusty00
Seasoned Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2016, 09:15:24 AM »

So.... I had Delanie Walker in most of my teams this week ::)
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2016, 09:19:13 AM »

I'm actually in the cash in most of them. Ironically, I had Jordy and Marvin Jones in a couple and took them out. I also turned Stafford into Luck at the last minute in Moneyball. That's probably going to cost me first in a couple.
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2016, 01:56:25 PM »

That Dez TD knocked me out of the cash in one lineup
Rusty00
Seasoned Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2016, 01:40:40 PM »

Had some horrendous efforts this week in 3 of my teams I put together :-[

In Sportsdeck I finished 7 points short of cash - flower you Kelvin Benjamin!!

The only team I picked up some cash was in a Draftstars double-up, despite having a donut from Delanie Walker and Willie Snead 8)
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2016, 01:13:17 AM »

If Julio got anywhere near his projection I jumped from 5th to 2nd in the sportsdeck free comp. Julio sucking also saw me miss cash on Moneyball. I think I am up like $1.50 in each comp and spent a whopping  $1 on draftstars this week.
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2016, 01:46:10 AM »

My best pick in one league so far has to be Matt Ryan in the last round - pick 181.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines