FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  General Supercoach (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | |-+  Supercoach up and running
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Supercoach up and running  (Read 2317 times)
Gigantor
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2017, 04:31:54 PM »

flowering awesome!!! you can look back at your scores and rankings from the last three years
Also has all your individual weekly results from all your leagues as well!

Found in Home Screen>Team History

Very nice addition for a nerd like me who loves his numbers  ;D ;D ;D
gloryboy
Witches Hat Wrangler

SC 2016 - 1393rd

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2017, 04:34:49 PM »

flowering awesome!!! you can look back at your scores and rankings from the last three years
Also has all your individual weekly results from all your leagues as well!

Found in Home Screen>Team History

Very nice addition for a nerd like me who loves his numbers  ;D ;D ;D

Oh! that is a nice addition.  I had no idea where I finished in 2015, so I might try and log in now!
Gigantor
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2017, 05:12:35 PM »

No mention of the rd 9 bye for Gold Coast and Port in the FAQ's. Looks like we will just have to cop it on the chin.

Not a lot of Premos from those two really interest me. Lynch and Ryder in the forward line is probably the only real potential problem.
LordSneeze
Hardened Coach

Supercoach Stud on Heat

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2017, 06:23:35 PM »

On leave ATM. Im screwed
crowls
Seasoned Coach

2016-1484, 2015 - 564

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2017, 01:39:17 PM »

No mention of the rd 9 bye for Gold Coast and Port in the FAQ's. Looks like we will just have to cop it on the chin.

Not a lot of Premos from those two really interest me. Lynch and Ryder in the forward line is probably the only real potential problem.
Yeh some of my teams had up to 6 players in them from GCS and PA.     Will revisit and revise no way am i going into a weekend with 6 less than my opponent.   
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2017, 11:03:56 PM »

Last year there was an option to make one of your leagues your "main" league, so it showed on top of the list of leagues and always defaulted to being the first league show in the list and on Match Day

This option seems to have vanished, and it's showering me. Anyone know how to make League 6 become League 1 for example?
Gigantor
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2017, 11:42:00 PM »

Last year there was an option to make one of your leagues your "main" league, so it showed on top of the list of leagues and always defaulted to being the first league show in the list and on Match Day

This option seems to have vanished, and it's showering me. Anyone know how to make League 6 become League 1 for example?

You're going to hate yourself when you see it RD because I'm pretty sure it hasn't changed from last year ;D ;D ;D

Select a league thats not number one and on the left there is a "Make Default" option, clicking this promotes the selected league to number one on the list.
With a bit of messing around you can manipulate your leagues into any order you want.
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2017, 07:31:39 AM »

That's what it had last year, but it's not showing for me now :(
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2017, 07:39:57 AM »

Very odd

When I'm on my pc the option to Make Default isn't showing, but I just used my phone and the option is there!
Gigantor
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2017, 08:00:25 AM »

Very odd

When I'm on my pc the option to Make Default isn't showing, but I just used my phone and the option is there!

Yeah that is odd, I tried it on PC, tablet and mobile last night before I posted and it was all good
gloryboy
Witches Hat Wrangler

SC 2016 - 1393rd

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2017, 09:23:27 AM »

Very odd

Yeah that is odd, I tried it on PC, tablet and mobile last night before I posted and it was all good

On the phone, does it work on the SC app, or just in the browser,?
Gigantor
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2017, 10:21:57 AM »

Very odd

On the phone, does it work on the SC app, or just in the browser,?

Both
shaker
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2017, 12:47:52 PM »

Anyone else get the feeling with SC gold auto until R2 that there is going to be a price hike this year has been $20 for years , what are the odds ?
Jimmykidd
Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2017, 09:18:29 PM »

Didn't wanna start a thread for this so I'll just ask here..

Anyone experiencing a problem with the SuperCoach website where you like select a Midfielder for example and the player list switches to the Defenders? Been happening for the past couple of days for me..
GoLions
Master Coach

Better call Kenny Loggins

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2017, 09:29:21 PM »

Didn't wanna start a thread for this so I'll just ask here..

Anyone experiencing a problem with the SuperCoach website where you like select a Midfielder for example and the player list switches to the Defenders? Been happening for the past couple of days for me..
Yes and it's bloody annoying hahaha
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines