FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  General Supercoach
| | |-+  Supercoach Team Advice (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | | |-+  Bully's Boys 2017
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bully's Boys 2017  (Read 7145 times)
Money Shot
Seasoned Coach

In Cripps We Trust

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 09:26:57 AM »

Very good reasoning. Like the side a lot.
Ringo
Master Coach

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 10:06:58 AM »

Like the team a lot and your reasoning.

Montagna looks like being a nice POD as well and with his rumoured more time running through mids could be gold.
Bully
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2017, 11:09:37 PM »

Just a few tweaks here and there, still think this structure will hold out but in the event that I need a Scharenberg or Keeffe type selection then Shaw down to Laird seems the obvious choice.
eaglesman
Seasoned Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2017, 11:58:51 AM »

We have exactly the same structure and maybe 3 players different on field haha
Bully
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2017, 10:52:21 PM »

I reckon this is the way to go with very few rookie mids emerging from the pack. After Laird's performance tonight downgrading Shaw shouldn't hurt a bit. Leaves me some wriggle room to bring Keefe/Bowes/Schoenmakers.

The other switch I'm contemplating is Murphy down to O'Meara & Hartlett up to Laird.
GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2017, 10:54:34 PM »

I reckon this is the way to go with very few rookie mids emerging from the pack. After Laird's performance tonight downgrading Shaw shouldn't hurt a bit. Leaves me some wriggle room to bring Keefe/Bowes/Schoenmakers.

The other switch I'm contemplating is Murphy down to O'Meara & Hartlett up to Laird.
I've been fairly out of the loop for the past week, but thought Joey was dealing with a minor calf issue atm? So off that, would think Joey to Laird would be a good idea.

But then again I could be way off the mark ahaha
Bully
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2017, 11:09:28 PM »

I've been fairly out of the loop for the past week, but thought Joey was dealing with a minor calf issue atm? So off that, would think Joey to Laird would be a good idea.

Not a bad suggestion. Butler also looked good tonight so could easily fill a hole at F7.
GoLions
Master Coach

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2017, 11:15:11 PM »

Not a bad suggestion. Butler also looked good tonight so could easily fill a hole at F7.
I asked Nige about Butler and he said he wouldn't be best 22. You reckon he's a chance?
Bully
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2017, 11:48:44 PM »

I asked Nige about Butler and he said he wouldn't be best 22. You reckon he's a chance?

Needs to back it up but he's a definite chance based on tonight's form. We don't have too many to come into the line-up, Rance being the obvious, Houli and maybe Short.
GoLions
Master Coach

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2017, 11:50:02 PM »

Needs to back it up but he's a definite chance based on tonight's form. We don't have too many to come into the line-up, Rance being the obvious, Houli and maybe Short.
Yeah, you guys seemed pretty close to full strength. There's probably those 1-2 spots available which will be decided in the next 2 weeks, as long as it's a cheap rookie I don't mind exactly who it is then haha
Gavdroid
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2017, 02:10:56 PM »

Yeah, you guys seemed pretty close to full strength. There's probably those 1-2 spots available which will be decided in the next 2 weeks, as long as it's a cheap rookie I don't mind exactly who it is then haha

I see Butler, Bolton, Lennon, Lloyd fighting for 2 spots (Rioli locked in). Short plays for sure, Hunt/Conca likely to get pushed out. If Butler plays like that again he should get a gig. Finished off last year in the 2's pretty well as I understand too.
Bully
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2017, 02:42:43 PM »

No way Lennon gets picked, looked like a bush footballer against the Crows, Bolton is still pretty light so unlikely. Lloyd is a mainstay so it's out of Conca, Butler & Hunt. Based on form you'd have to pick Butler but Hardwick often picks Conca when in doubt.
Fid
Coach

2014 SC Rank: 359th.

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2017, 05:45:18 PM »

I am fairly sure that Ben Long (St Kilda) cant play until R3 due to suspension.
Bully
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2017, 07:35:16 PM »

I am fairly sure that Ben Long (St Kilda) cant play until R3 due to suspension.

Fixed in this version, the big move is Bont & McCluggage to O'Meara & Roughie.

Fid
Coach

2014 SC Rank: 359th.

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2017, 08:06:20 PM »

Great side, strong mids with Swallow @ M7

I currently have him @ M6 with more expensive rooks
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines