FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  General Supercoach
| | |-+  Players & Trades in SC (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | | |-+  INJURED PLAYERS DISCUSSION THREAD 2017
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] Go Down Print
Author Topic: INJURED PLAYERS DISCUSSION THREAD 2017  (Read 57097 times)
Capper
Master Coach

CAPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

« Reply #1080 on: August 16, 2017, 10:29:22 PM »

Witherden looks to of overcome his hammy.

“Alex has done very well with his hamstring rehabilitation. He ran fast today and we’re expecting him to be available this weekend,” Blanch said.
wooohooo cover in def
igotworms
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« Reply #1081 on: August 17, 2017, 06:20:42 PM »

FU Neale.  I only bought you in last week for Jelwood. 44 points and a trade ffs !!!. Well there goes my last trade.

Yep...... this! No trades left so I'm stuffed!!! That's my last five trades down the toilet on injuries!!

It's been a horror movie.  :(
Lets go fishing igotrods.  :P
Yep..... why not Grazz! Will take my mind off the train wreck that has been my last few weeks. Was going along nicely...... and then BAM!!! The Supercoach gods smote me. Through to all my prelims this week but not sure I will have enough in the tank to get through to next week. First Pendles...... then Witts...... followed by Selwood......... and Lynch....... oh, why not Neale too! You just brought him in this week so take that!!! I did trade Rocky to Beams four weeks ago........ that was a win...... I think!?
no eye deer
Expert Coach

Still No Eye Deer!

« Reply #1082 on: August 17, 2017, 08:25:56 PM »

FU Neale.  I only bought you in last week for Jelwood. 44 points and a trade ffs !!!. Well there goes my last trade.

Yep...... this! No trades left so I'm stuffed!!! That's my last five trades down the toilet on injuries!!

It's been a horror movie.  :(
Lets go fishing igotrods.  :P
Yep..... why not Grazz! Will take my mind off the train wreck that has been my last few weeks. Was going along nicely...... and then BAM!!! The Supercoach gods smote me. Through to all my prelims this week but not sure I will have enough in the tank to get through to next week. First Pendles...... then Witts...... followed by Selwood......... and Lynch....... oh, why not Neale too! You just brought him in this week so take that!!! I did trade Rocky to Beams four weeks ago........ that was a win...... I think!?

Hey! Don't mention the R****/B**** trade! I did that one as well. Shhh! They can hear us......

Also Pendles, Witts and Jelwood for me, no Neale, but  I went Shaw to Hurley last week. I thought it was a master stroke after his 120. Not so much now.  Harsh game this.
Grazz
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

Who Has The Nuts Wins!!

« Reply #1083 on: August 23, 2017, 07:57:41 PM »

SuperCoachTalk Retweeted
 Adam‏ @TDeathAdder  40m40 minutes ago
More
Adam Retweeted AFL
@SC_Talk Good News for Taylor Adams owners with him set to play this week. #AFLPiesDees #Supercoach
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines