FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  AFL Fantasy
| | |-+  AFL Fantasy Team Advice (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | | |-+  FIGJAM 2017
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: FIGJAM 2017  (Read 1342 times)
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« on: February 03, 2017, 07:05:31 PM »

« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 07:44:16 PM by kilbluff1985 » Logged
Bill Manspeaker
Veteran Coach

IT CAN'T BE!!!!

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 07:30:33 PM »

I dunno how you can look at that midfield and not pull your hair out, guess I have more OCD in me than you :P
Peter
Forward Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 08:00:05 PM »

Too tricky
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 08:04:11 PM »

Too tricky

?
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 08:13:10 PM »

I dunno how you can look at that midfield and not pull your hair out, guess I have more OCD in me than you :P

fixed just 4 u
DBRiMatt
Property Steward

Bringing bad luck to premos

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 08:14:30 PM »

How good is a team when Dangerfield is stuck as M8!
Bill Manspeaker
Veteran Coach

IT CAN'T BE!!!!

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 08:21:40 PM »

fixed just 4 u
good man. we're still punchin on though

really strong midfield. same rucks as me atm. forwards and backs a little weak, mainly the backs but still a lot of water to go under the bridge so to speak. maybe drop a premo mid down to someone like Heppell to free up a bit of cash
WhatMate
Training Scout

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2017, 08:23:09 PM »

Im a bit Iffy about Shaw, he wasnt great in the second half of the last season, and with the emergence of some of the younger guys like Williams, Im concerned as to how itll affect his scoring
Grannyboy
Forward Coach

It's been a while, I should change my quote.

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2017, 05:51:51 PM »

Im a bit Iffy about Shaw, he wasnt great in the second half of the last season, and with the emergence of some of the younger guys like Williams, Im concerned as to how itll affect his scoring
You could probably say the same thing about Joey for nearly 600k. I don't really like Ryder either, even for 411k dpp, he should be better than he is and gets injured a bit.
WhatMate
Training Scout

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2017, 10:48:17 PM »

You could probably say the same thing about Joey for nearly 600k. I don't really like Ryder either, even for 411k dpp, he should be better than he is and gets injured a bit.
Yeh true with Joey and he aint getting younger. Feel a bit more confident with Ryder as he should be number one ruck and hopefully go back to averaging in the 9-s like he was at essendon, Also think he would be handy during the bye rounds if he can be easily covered in round 9 due to not missing a game over the other 3 byes
Thunderbolts
Ruck Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2017, 07:38:34 PM »

Yeh true with Joey and he aint getting younger. Feel a bit more confident with Ryder as he should be number one ruck and hopefully go back to averaging in the 9-s like he was at essendon, Also think he would be handy during the bye rounds if he can be easily covered in round 9 due to not missing a game over the other 3 byes

+1 on Ryder he is Port's number 1 ruck...He's been steaming the track up since he got back and enjoying every minute of it.
Grannyboy
Forward Coach

It's been a while, I should change my quote.

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2017, 09:01:46 PM »

He is tempting to cover byes then yeah, as long as he's fit then :-X He seems popular in a few other teams on here too i see.
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 07:43:57 PM »

stressful deciding final team i'm in a $50 cash league

Bill Manspeaker
Veteran Coach

IT CAN'T BE!!!!

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2017, 07:58:01 PM »

like it kb. pretty similar to mine. if you've got the extra 53ish'k I'd go Treloar and Steele instead Pendles and Ryder

maybe even Roughy
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2017, 08:01:55 PM »

i like Ryder for DPP

prefer Pendles for durability over those suggestions
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines