FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  AFL
| | |-+  Hawthorn (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo)
| | | |-+  2017 Discussion (the year of JOM)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2017 Discussion (the year of JOM)  (Read 368 times)
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

Bored to Death, but Gary is Niceee

« on: March 04, 2017, 02:43:01 AM »

This board has been quiet of late so i thought i would create some discussion

Fellow Hawks fans we are getting quite a bit of stick for letting go of Mitchell and Lewis, but i am so far so happy with JOM and TMitchell and if players like Shiels can take another step up im confident our window is not over yet.
That being said i think top 4 may be out of reach (Hope im wrong). My prediction is 6th or 7th and who knows in the finals.

Im also so excited for Roughy to be back as well!
Bill Manspeaker
Veteran Coach

You gon learn today

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 03:34:21 AM »

I'm hoping you guys finish as low as possible, cos we have your first rounder :P
Scrads
Expert Coach

Final 2015 rankings..... AF:1439 DT:379 SC:6014

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 10:10:00 AM »

I've been drooling over JOM this entire pre-season, I'm so excited to see him out there in the regular season!

How lucky am I? So my Hawks guernsey has a #3 on it, obviously that used to be for Lewis. Before we announced our jumper number numbers I was like 'pleeeeaaaase give #3 to Tom Mitchell!' as he has been an absolute favourite of mine over the last few years, then boom! Jackpot with that one haha. So keen to see him out there for us too. We definitely need his contested ball winning around the stoppages!
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 02:12:20 AM »

I've been drooling over JOM this entire pre-season, I'm so excited to see him out there in the regular season!

How lucky am I? So my Hawks guernsey has a #3 on it, obviously that used to be for Lewis. Before we announced our jumper number numbers I was like 'pleeeeaaaase give #3 to Tom Mitchell!' as he has been an absolute favourite of mine over the last few years, then boom! Jackpot with that one haha. So keen to see him out there for us too. We definitely need his contested ball winning around the stoppages!
Awesome luck Scrads :D

Sorry BM, hopefully its atleast after pick 15 :P
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 09:41:03 PM »

After being somewhat absent the last couple of years im so flowering excited for Saturday week
Wrote a hawks season preview on my site, probaly the most enjoyable thing ive wrote on there so far  ;D
Rusty00
Seasoned Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 02:11:03 PM »

So no Mitchell, Lewis or Hodge for Round 1 :o

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-03-10/hodge-to-miss-round-one-after-clubimposes-suspension
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 02:44:47 PM »

So no Mitchell, Lewis or Hodge for Round 1 :o

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-03-10/hodge-to-miss-round-one-after-clubimposes-suspension
This is ,assove, i was worried already about the bombers but now wow, i dont even know if we are favorites
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines