FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  The Front Bar (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Grazz, Ringo)
| | |-+  Clash Royale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clash Royale  (Read 412 times)
Spite
Seasoned Coach

EXV Titans Prelim Finalists

« on: March 04, 2017, 10:58:06 PM »

Hey do any of you guys play Clash Royale? If so, what arena/clan are you in etc?
Big Mac
Veteran Coach

SC 2016 - 1445th - 2015 - 151st - 2014 - 41st

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 11:06:01 PM »

Yeh I play it a bit ahah

Level 9, ~ 2700-2800 trophies, in a clan called $Aussie$, not particularly loyal to it, just joined it like 2 weeks ago because they always finish the clan chest

Legendaries I have: Log lvl 2, Sparky, Electro wiz, Miner
fanTCfool
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 12:43:55 AM »

Supercell games finally mentioned on FF! I was too afraid to bring them up because ridicule.

I've played their stuff for about 4 years now, Clash of Clans to start with and Clash Royale when it came out, also a bunch of other games they trailed for periods. I used to have a Top 100 spot on the Aus leaderboard in CR but I fell away with the rest of the free-to-play. One of my mates is getting $2000 a month for leaderboard rankings  :o

Currently at 4003 with my PB being 4156.

Spite
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 06:11:55 PM »

Supercell games finally mentioned on FF! I was too afraid to bring them up because ridicule.

I've played their stuff for about 4 years now, Clash of Clans to start with and Clash Royale when it came out, also a bunch of other games they trailed for periods. I used to have a Top 100 spot on the Aus leaderboard in CR but I fell away with the rest of the free-to-play. One of my mates is getting $2000 a month for leaderboard rankings  :o

Wow awesome! How does he make $2000 a month?

Yeh I play it a bit ahah

Level 9, ~ 2700-2800 trophies, in a clan called $Aussie$, not particularly loyal to it, just joined it like 2 weeks ago because they always finish the clan chest

Come join me! Vault City. I'm about ~3100-3300 trophies, we have finished all clan chests except last week
fanTCfool
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 06:25:53 PM »

Yeh I play it a bit ahah

Come join me! Vault City. I'm about ~3100-3300 trophies, we have finished all clan chests except last week

Some people want their accounts in the worldwide Top 10, and will pay the big bucks to whoever can do it. $1000 per season.
Spite
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 06:42:51 PM »

Yeh I play it a bit ahah

Some people want their accounts in the worldwide Top 10, and will pay the big bucks to whoever can do it. $1000 per season.

Holy Cow! So he just takes over their account and gets them into the Top 10 and then returns it to them after the season ends? He must be seriously good!
fanTCfool
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 07:29:11 PM »

Yeh I play it a bit ahah

Holy Cow! So he just takes over their account and gets them into the Top 10 and then returns it to them after the season ends? He must be seriously good!

Pretty much! My claim to fame is the occasional friendly challenge win. Hard to believe I used to leaps and bounds ahead of him.
Ziplock
Veteran Coach

Coach of the Valkyries

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 08:16:21 PM »

nah, Pokemon Duel is where it's at guyz.
Spite
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 12:44:53 PM »

nah, Pokemon Duel is where it's at guyz.

I got to 2180 master rank but stopped playing when the Deoxy's were released. The legendary birds were already OP (mostly just Zapdos) so if this is were they are heading to make people spend money, I am out.

BTW I used Mew, Shuppett, Xernes, Chesnaught, Rayqaza, Magmorter. So had a nice balance of runners and defenders
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines