FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  XVs Competitions
| | |-+  World XVs (Moderators: Purple 77, Nige, ossie85)
| | | |-+  WXV Rookie Promotion & Long-Term Injuries 2017
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WXV Rookie Promotion & Long-Term Injuries 2017  (Read 448 times)
Purple 77
Seasoned Coach

Oh, my.

« on: March 07, 2017, 04:40:05 PM »

As per last year,

Each team has 4-5 rookies - who can only play if

- You have a long-term injury
 - You can't field a team for a certain position

How can I prove who has a long-term injury?

Well, if a player is either out indefinitely or is at least 6 rounds away from returning, then you have your long-term injury. I will use this link below as a basis

http://www.afl.com.au/injury-list

But you can argue your case if other websites say they're within the criterion above.

If a player retires, that is also a LTI, and that promoted rookie will stay promoted for the remainder of your teams season.

So in order for you to promote a rookie, post who has the long term injury, and post in this thread BEFORE the next round starts.

The player with the long term injury can't play for at least 6 rounds (on the off chance he returns early, that's just unlucky), and once he is not injured (plays competitive football) your rookie is demoted again.

Rookie Promotion

During the representative round (after the end of AFL Round 12 & before the start of AFL Round 14), you are able to promote a rookie to the senior list permanately....

BUT

You commit your last national draft pick for next season for this player AND you have to nominate a player that you will delist at the end of the year.

Players you can promote a rookie for the duration of the entire year - note that once nominated, you can't un-nominate them
Heritier Lumumba (Beijing)
Shane Yarran (Tokyo)
Sean Dempster (Christchurch)

List of Current Promoted Rookies

Rory Thompson has been promoted to the Seoul Magpies senior list due to an injury to Jonathon Ceglar. Ceglar can not be considered to play until Round 9 but if he returns to football earlier than that Thompson will be demoted to rookie again.

Kade Stewart has been promoted to the Beijing Thunder senior list due to the retirement of Heritier Lumumba. This promotion will last for the remainder of the year, and cannot be reversed.

Jesse Joyce has been promoted to the Buenos Aires Armadillos senior list due to an injury to Harley Bennell. Bennell can not be considered to play until Round 9 but if he returns to football earlier than that Joyce will be demoted to rookie again.

Tendai Mzungu has been promoted to the Christchurch Saints senior list due to the retirement of Sean Dempster. This promotion will last for the remainder of the year, and cannot be reversed.

Logan Austin has been promoted to the Christchurch Saints senior list due to an injury to Tendai Mzungu. Mzungu can not be considered to play until Round 11 but if he returns to football earlier than that Austin will be demoted to rookie again.

Lewis Melican has been promoted to the Mexico City Suns senior list due to an injury to Jack Graham. Graham can not be considered to play until Round 11 but if he returns to football earlier than that Melican will be demoted to rookie again.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 07:30:10 PM by Purple 77 » Logged
Toga
Veteran Coach

Petrekt

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 12:18:13 PM »

Will probably be upgrading someone for that stupid Heritier guy soon. Will see what teams look like come the end of the week though ;)
JBs-Hawks
2016 AXV Premier
Seasoned Coach

Forever 63 Not Out

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 12:03:09 AM »

Can I upgrade Rory Thompson for Ceglar please
Purple 77
Seasoned Coach

Oh, my.

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 08:39:27 AM »

Can I upgrade Rory Thompson for Ceglar please

Done.
Toga
Veteran Coach

Petrekt

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 10:40:20 AM »

Won't impact this week but I would like to upgrade Kade Stewart for that stupid Heritier guy.
Purple 77
Seasoned Coach

Oh, my.

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 02:14:29 PM »

Won't impact this week but I would like to upgrade Kade Stewart for that stupid Heritier guy.

Done.
iZander
Training Scout

GUN

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 10:31:50 PM »

Jesse Joyce for Bennell
Purple 77
Seasoned Coach

Oh, my.

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2017, 05:21:03 PM »

Jesse Joyce for Bennell

Done
meow meow
Hardened Coach

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2017, 05:40:42 PM »

Mzungu for Dempster
Purple 77
Seasoned Coach

Oh, my.

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2017, 05:49:13 PM »

Mzungu for Dempster

Done
meow meow
Hardened Coach

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2017, 12:41:46 AM »

Mzungu for Dempster

Done

Logan Austin for Mzungu
JROO8
Veteran Coach

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 07:00:13 PM »

Could I upgrade Lewis Melican for Jack Graham?
Purple 77
Seasoned Coach

Oh, my.

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 07:30:35 PM »

Logan Austin for Mzungu

Done, and

Could I upgrade Lewis Melican for Jack Graham?

Done
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines