FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  The Front Bar (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Grazz, Ringo)
| | |-+  Survivor 35: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Survivor 35: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers  (Read 802 times)
Nige
Master Coach

« on: May 26, 2017, 11:11:39 AM »

The title, theme and basically all of the contestants (faces and some names) were revealed in the preview.

I think it's okay to start discussing first impressions of the theme and contestants.

it's not gonna be airing until September I believe, but might as well start this up anyway.
Spite
Seasoned Coach

4th Overall RDT 2017

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 02:54:04 PM »

Hustlers like bell hops...are you kidding me!
Nige
Master Coach

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 03:21:33 PM »

Yeah, they're interpreting a hustler in a very interesting way hahaha.

Also, Inside Survivor has got the full cast up now.
Jukes
Veteran Coach

rosetta stone...

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 05:46:26 PM »

Carn Roark and Patrick tbh
enzedder
Seasoned Coach

SC Elxam Champs League (2013-2018)

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 07:10:54 PM »

Doesn't do it for me, but will watch it nonetheless.
Nige
Master Coach

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 09:15:01 AM »

So the cast has been officially released. All the videos are out so I just watched them.

Based off first impressions, I really like Alan, Ashley, Jessica, Mike, Patrick, Roark and Ryan.

And Katrina and Lauren just scream early boots to me. I'll take a stab and say first and second boot respectively.
Jukes
Veteran Coach

rosetta stone...

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 11:49:12 AM »

A bellhop, a fisherman, a surf instructor, a diversity advocate, a celebrity assistant, and a small business owner. We all know somebody who's been hustled by these crooks, right?
Grazz
Master Coach

Who Has The Nuts Wins!!

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 03:26:46 PM »

A bellhop, a fisherman, a surf instructor, a diversity advocate, a celebrity assistant, and a small business owner. We all know somebody who's been hustled by these crooks, right?

Maybe a small business owner, us fisherman can tell a few fibs about where we caught and how, terrible people we are. For the rest i'm hearing crickets.
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 04:04:07 PM »

My early tip is Joe the probation officer for the win. :)
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2017, 05:20:42 PM »

keen
Nige
Master Coach

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 01:40:15 PM »

So, the premiere certainly felt really rushed, but I enjoyed it for the most part.

The editing of the first boot (called it!) sucked because she seemed like she could have been a great character but got all of one confessional and minimal screen time.

We've got some solid characters right off the bat though, I'm a huge fan Alan, Ryan, Chrissy, Ben and Roark and we've only had one episode.

Joe is like a poor man's Tony and is gonna flame out real hard. First boot from the Healers tribe vibe going on.

But yeah, this episode really just seemed to set up a whole bunch of storylines to me.
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2017, 10:58:57 AM »

Not bad, it always starts of slow until you start connecting with some characters.  Did feel rushed, but I think usually the first episode is a double normally?  Think it was because the initial "get to the beach" was basically combined with the first reward challenge.
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 09:39:33 PM »

Love how it's Day 6 and we're already hearing the "We've been together since Day 1"  ;D

Not sure why, but struggling to get into this season. Feels like each episode is rushed, and I'm not just that interested in any of the contestants so far  :-\
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 11:02:12 PM »

Love how it's Day 6 and we're already hearing the "We've been together since Day 1"  ;D

Not sure why, but struggling to get into this season. Feels like each episode is rushed, and I'm not just that interested in any of the contestants so far  :-\

same think it's cause i not found a character i like yet
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2017, 11:04:57 PM »

same think it's cause i not found a character i like yet

Pretty sure I feel like this at the start of every season, and then by halfway I'm fully invested.  Hoping the same thing happens here.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines