FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  Archives
| | |-+  Supercoach Archive
| | | |-+  2017 SC Player Archive
| | | | |-+  Rd 17 trades...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rd 17 trades...  (Read 3652 times)
SilverLion
Expert Coach

2017 SC Ranking - 2827

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2017, 11:06:16 AM »

Think I'll be holding this week. 4 trades left with 124k in the bank. Shall be saving for LTI or suspensions.

Had a bit of a rethink, could people justify me doing Treloar --> Zorko/Martin/Neale given this situation?
jfitty
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2017, 11:15:41 AM »

Think I'll be holding this week. 4 trades left with 124k in the bank. Shall be saving for LTI or suspensions.

Had a bit of a rethink, could people justify me doing Treloar --> Zorko/Martin/Neale given this situation?

Tricky with only 4 trades left. What's the rest of your midfield like? I'd be inclined to hold, other than the weekend's game Treloar hasn't been all that bad over the past month or so.
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2017, 11:16:02 AM »

I'll go down to 3 trades but eliminate the two worst guys in my 22

Wines and Nankervis
to
Sloane and Riewoldt

Leaving my worst player in the 22 as Rocky
I can understand getting Riewoldt but Sloane really? his last 5 scores 89 66 80 90 91 I know I have him  ;D and will be looking to unload him before finals the tags will keep coming and the Crows don't seem to be able to help him , even against the Dogs who did not really give him a lot attention he only scored 91 at home.
Thewizz71
Ruck Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2017, 02:16:19 PM »

Hopefully none this week. 6 trades left.
SilverLion
Expert Coach

2017 SC Ranking - 2827

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2017, 02:18:31 PM »

Tricky with only 4 trades left. What's the rest of your midfield like? I'd be inclined to hold, other than the weekend's game Treloar hasn't been all that bad over the past month or so.

Danger, T. Mitchell, Merrett, Murphy, Oliver, Bontempelli, Fyfe, Treloar (Witherden, Myers, Cousins)

On the fence with it, thinking I'll hold and possibly go Ryan --> Selwood in a week or two, got 125k in the bank so should be able to do that in one move all being well.
Samsturmfels
Seasoned Coach

Heeney for Rising star

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2017, 02:21:15 PM »

Wines and Nankervis
to
Sloane and Riewoldt

I can understand getting Riewoldt but Sloane really? his last 5 scores 89 66 80 90 91 I know I have him  ;D and will be looking to unload him before finals the tags will keep coming and the Crows don't seem to be able to help him , even against the Dogs who did not really give him a lot attention he only scored 91 at home.
Those above trades arent worth it, before this weekend Riewoldt hadnt even scored above 100 since rd 6, sloane has also been scoring below par. If your after a cheap midfielder get j.selwood next week for about 460k due to the concussion he had.
Jukes
Veteran Coach

rosetta stone...

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2017, 05:26:37 PM »

Wines and Nankervis
to
Sloane and Riewoldt

Those above trades arent worth it, before this weekend Riewoldt hadnt even scored above 100 since rd 6, sloane has also been scoring below par. If your after a cheap midfielder get j.selwood next week for about 460k due to the concussion he had.

Gotta risk it to get the biscuit. Both of them have massive upside given their prices, and I need it - just got into the top 1000 and want to continue that rise.
GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2017, 06:47:49 PM »

Might go Newman to Adams this week

Scooter to Jelwood next week probably as well

Might need to do a downgrade though...currently have 90k remaining
Millsy999
Bootstudder

2014 - 312, 2015 - 15688, 2016 - 1098

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2017, 08:26:09 PM »

6 trades left. Thinking Newman to Doch and Parsons to Z.Guthrie via McInnes. Then 4 trades left for LTI/Finals.

Yay or Nay?
enzedder
Veteran Coach

SC Elxam Champs League (2013-2018) & out.

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2017, 08:30:55 PM »

6 trades left. Thinking Newman to Doch and Parsons to Z.Guthrie via McInnes. Then 4 trades left for LTI/Finals.

Yay or Nay?
4 trades for LTI/finals is equal to many here... it's been a tough year.
Docherty is a must. Ranked#2 behind Danger and a defender. Insane.
If you are full premo do it in a heartbeat.
Ringo
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2017, 08:42:44 AM »

Thinking these trades Bolton if not named to Brown to retain DPP and Nank to Ryder.  4 trades left.
Nemman at D6 and can loophole with Witherden and Scooter at M8.
To luxury or not.
Colty
Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2017, 01:46:26 PM »

Have 5 trades left and still hAve greenwood as my last upgrade, should I forfeit the cash he will generate and get Macrae? I have 175k in the bank. 
Alternatively I could double trade Matt White and Myers for rookie and Macrae with greenwood as F7?
I sort or need to win each game to assure finals. 
WaspMan
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2017, 03:15:05 PM »

Have 5 trades left and still hAve greenwood as my last upgrade, should I forfeit the cash he will generate and get Macrae? I have 175k in the bank. 
Alternatively I could double trade Matt White and Myers for rookie and Macrae with greenwood as F7?
I'dhold Greenwood if named, Macrae not changing in price much. Maybe see what White gets on Sat arvo, then loop hole or trade after that as Adelaide and Dogs play sat night and Sunday.
WaspMan
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2017, 03:16:48 PM »

Thinking Hanners to Zorko.
Colty
Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2017, 05:19:55 PM »

I'dhold Greenwood if named, Macrae not changing in price much. Maybe see what White gets on Sat arvo, then loop hole or trade after that as Adelaide and Dogs play sat night and Sunday.

Good call, thanks man. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines