FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  XVs Competitions
| | |-+  British XVs (Moderators: Ringo, GoLions)
| | | |-+  BXVs 2017/2018 National Draft
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BXVs 2017/2018 National Draft  (Read 2961 times)
Torpedo10
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2017, 04:23:15 PM »

Well, I wanted one Fogarty and end up with the other, whom I rate highly also,

Lachlan Fogarty
Ringo
Master Coach

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2017, 04:31:19 PM »

Gee decisions getting harder but will take Patrick Naish.
LF
2017 AXVIII DT Premier
Master Coach

2016 m0nty Medallist DT - 29th Overall DT 2016

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2017, 04:32:53 PM »

This is my last Nat pick so I'm going with Dylan Moore
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

Wayne Rooney, only Tom Mitchell could beat him

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2017, 10:13:32 PM »

Callum Coleman-Jones
Rusty00
2017 AXVIII DT Premier
Seasoned Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2017, 10:19:30 PM »

Ed Richards
Torpedo10
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2017, 09:42:37 AM »

Manchester take young WCE Mid/Forward Oscar Allen
Nige
Master Coach

BREAK NECKS, I'M THE CHIROPRACTOR

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2017, 09:47:34 AM »

Hmm, tough choices here.

Pick 26 will be Charlie Spargo.

And for pick 27, Hamish Brayshaw.
Ringo
Master Coach

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2017, 09:56:05 AM »

Just a note here with Garlett, O'Shea and Barry having been de-listed last year and picked up this year we have no rules regarding this.

So what we are proposing is that they are all free agents this year and we will look at rule for the following year. Please feel free to disagree.
Rids
Coach
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2017, 10:04:02 AM »

Just a note here with Garlett, O'Shea and Barry having been de-listed last year and picked up this year we have no rules regarding this.

So what we are proposing is that they are all free agents this year and we will look at rule for the following year. Please feel free to disagree.

O'Shea is different to the other 2 as he was picked up in the Preseason Draft and should only be available in the BXV Rookie Draft.
Nige
Master Coach

BREAK NECKS, I'M THE CHIROPRACTOR

« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2017, 10:04:46 AM »

O'Shea is different to the other 2 as he was picked up in the Preseason Draft and should only be available in the BXV Rookie Draft.
GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2017, 10:06:16 AM »

Correct, i believe this is already the case.
Ringo
Master Coach

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2017, 10:08:53 AM »

Yes O'Shea will be in Rookie Draft. It is somewhat unique with UF not allowing non listed players and then they get re-listed in drafts so we need to look at for future.
Rids
Coach
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2017, 10:15:57 AM »

Yes O'Shea will be in Rookie Draft. It is somewhat unique with UF not allowing non listed players and then they get re-listed in drafts so we need to look at for future.

That is actually incorrect. UF will refresh and update with the 2018 data usually Jan/Feb. Then you will be able to manually allocate players directly to their teams. It is why I leave all UF changes until the new seasons data is there otherwise you tend to double and triple the workload.
GoLions
Master Coach

« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2017, 10:21:54 AM »

That is actually incorrect. UF will refresh and update with the 2018 data usually Jan/Feb. Then you will be able to manually allocate players directly to their teams. It is why I leave all UF changes until the new seasons data is there otherwise you tend to double and triple the workload.
So you can allocate players not on an AFL list early next year?
GoLions
Master Coach

« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2017, 10:26:58 AM »

Also, could coaches please advise if they will be passing on any picks in advance (if possible), just to make things run a bit smoother :)

The list availabilities in the 3rd post of this thread should be accurate pre-draft, so you should know how many picks you have left to take, including the rookie draft.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines