FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  The Front Bar (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Grazz, Ringo)
| | |-+  The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS  (Read 12094 times)
LF
Master Coach

2016 m0nty Medallist DT - 29th Overall DT 2016

« Reply #360 on: April 04, 2017, 11:31:46 PM »

Could definitely see that twist happening with the Garbage people, never felt like they could trust them but wouldn't surprise me if they switch sides again if Negan flowers them around in Season 8.

I know it happened in the comics, but I'm liking Dwight's storyline at the moment and MVP of the episode has to go to Shieva.

Those Shiva attacks were epic!  Liking the Dwight storyline too.  Can't remember the garbomen in the comics though so I'm assuming they were added in to the show?  Maybe they won't do the Whisperers story line at all?

They'd have to do the Whisperers story line,I actually liked that better than the Saviours one and it introduced someone who is shaping up to be imo one of the best characters as well so long as they don't kill them off too early
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #361 on: April 05, 2017, 10:17:59 AM »

Could definitely see that twist happening with the Garbage people, never felt like they could trust them but wouldn't surprise me if they switch sides again if Negan flowers them around in Season 8.

I know it happened in the comics, but I'm liking Dwight's storyline at the moment and MVP of the episode has to go to Shieva.

Those Shiva attacks were epic!  Liking the Dwight storyline too.  Can't remember the garbomen in the comics though so I'm assuming they were added in to the show?  Maybe they won't do the Whisperers story line at all?

They'd have to do the Whisperers story line,I actually liked that better than the Saviours one and it introduced someone who is shaping up to be imo one of the best characters as well so long as they don't kill them off too early

Yeah, just seems a few similarities with the garbo crew and the whisperers...
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #362 on: April 05, 2017, 03:56:46 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
TomK
Seasoned Coach

Hugh GOATwood

« Reply #363 on: April 05, 2017, 04:31:44 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hahaha I saw that, had a good laugh
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #364 on: April 23, 2017, 09:46:33 PM »

I'm watching last comic standing.....

jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #365 on: September 20, 2017, 06:09:35 PM »

Mind blown. Walking Dead is set in the same universe as Breaking Bad!  :o :o

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/17/subtle-clue-in-fear-the-walking-dead-confirms-that-it-is-set-in-the-same-universe-as-breaking-bad-6934483/
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines