FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  Other sports (Moderators: valkorum, Holz, LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | |-+  NBA Merchandise
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NBA Merchandise  (Read 1031 times)
Money
Experienced Coach

« on: September 30, 2017, 02:07:32 AM »

Looking for the best place to buy NBA gear in Australia fellas.

Already had issues ordering from America both times the sizes coming back too big even with measurements taken. Any websites or stores any of you boys have as a good to?

Mavs fan btw.

Cheers guys
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 09:18:45 PM »

Where are you located?

Kickz101 in Melbourne and Perth are prob the best, especially when they have deals.  You would've just missed out on the clearance sale at their Melbourne store, all jerseys were the price of the player number, except 0-9 were all $10!  They were making room for the new Nike jerseys.
Money
Experienced Coach

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 03:14:49 AM »

Where are you located?

Kickz101 in Melbourne and Perth are prob the best, especially when they have deals.  You would've just missed out on the clearance sale at their Melbourne store, all jerseys were the price of the player number, except 0-9 were all $10!  They were making room for the new Nike jerseys.

Yeah I'm a Perth boy. So many online stores I find are no good
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 04:11:10 PM »

Where are you located?

Yeah I'm a Perth boy. So many online stores I find are no good

Yeah, Kickz101 and Footlocker city store are your best bets that I know of.  Used to have some good sellers on eBay, but they have disappeared.  Anyone in particular you after?  I'm selling off loads of mine.
Cookie311993
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 08:23:32 AM »

eBay use to be the best bet, but a lot of them have disappeared or haven't gotten the new Nike gear in. Rebel sport, footlocker and Culture kings all appear to have gotten some gear in
killerbees
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 09:19:46 AM »

basketball jersey world - retro right back to champion joints and rarities my go to
throwback store
Jersey Kings

All will ship

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines