FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  Cricket fantasy competitions
| |-+  BBL Fantasy (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, Nige, PowerBug)
| | |-+  BBL|07: Official Fantasy & Supercoach Discussion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BBL|07: Official Fantasy & Supercoach Discussion  (Read 41509 times)
fanTCfool
Seasoned Coach

...things are about to get 'crae-(C)

« Reply #240 on: January 04, 2018, 02:03:43 PM »

Mitchell Johnson OUT of the Perth squad. Agar, Paris, David and Morton all named in the XIII.
Koop
Coach
Ruck Coach

2017 RDT Rank: 304

« Reply #241 on: January 04, 2018, 02:27:46 PM »

^ Ingram easily over Short for mine Koop, and that's coming from one of D'Arcy's biggest fans. Hit or miss player coming off 97 vs proven T20 gun who has two chances to put together a decent total. Colin is well overdue for some runs too, though I did use that same logic for captaining Roy and that turned out nicely.

Speaking of which, it just goes to show how much luck is involved in this game. Had I stuck the VC on Short instead of emergency loopholing him, I wouldn't have captained Roy and would be 119 points better off as a result. Would be ranked 65th instead of 142nd.

I still haven't learnt my lesson either so Ingram C it is (again). Has been done for pace a bit in his innings thus far but surely this is the week he fires.

You're a brave man Ada, best of luck!  :D

strikeforce
Witches Hat Wrangler

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #242 on: January 04, 2018, 03:37:55 PM »

So whats going to happen with the ODI players? I heard they have to gather on the 10th? Scorchers play on the 8th and 9th is the strikers? Does that mean Willey, Tye, Finch and Head get another game next round. If this is the case means i can do the trades i want to this week, if not ill have to start trading one this week?
Gigantor
Veteran Coach

« Reply #243 on: January 04, 2018, 05:52:18 PM »

So whats going to happen with the ODI players? I heard they have to gather on the 10th? Scorchers play on the 8th and 9th is the strikers? Does that mean Willey, Tye, Finch and Head get another game next round. If this is the case means i can do the trades i want to this week, if not ill have to start trading one this week?

The first game is on the 14th so they should play....
fanTCfool
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #244 on: January 04, 2018, 09:17:51 PM »

^ Ingram easily over Short for mine Koop, and that's coming from one of D'Arcy's biggest fans. Hit or miss player coming off 97 vs proven T20 gun who has two chances to put together a decent total. Colin is well overdue for some runs too, though I did use that same logic for captaining Roy and that turned out nicely.

Speaking of which, it just goes to show how much luck is involved in this game. Had I stuck the VC on Short instead of emergency loopholing him, I wouldn't have captained Roy and would be 119 points better off as a result. Would be ranked 65th instead of 142nd.

I still haven't learnt my lesson either so Ingram C it is (again). Has been done for pace a bit in his innings thus far but surely this is the week he fires.

Ada will be laughing! A little slow as usual to get going but he's motoring along now!
Koop
Coach
Ruck Coach

« Reply #245 on: January 04, 2018, 10:06:56 PM »

Ada will be laughing! A little slow as usual to get going but he's motoring along now!

Yeah ripper call Ada!  Big week for you incoming! Top 30-50 maybe?  :o
Adamant
« Reply #246 on: January 04, 2018, 10:25:13 PM »

Yeah ripper call Ada!  Big week for you incoming! Top 30-50 maybe?  :o

Good to see him finally repay my faith. Certainly didn't expect Short to back up last week with another 96 however!

Ingram 86x2=172 (+another game)
Short 138
Jofra 93
Khan 76 (+another game)
Head 57 (+another game)
Carey 29 (+another game)
Laughlin 5 (+another game)

Isn't the worst start. Bravo, McCullum, Willey and Tye to come with 2 trades up my sleeve. I might do the unthinkable and trade Tye and hope he fails to give myself another POD.
fanTCfool
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #247 on: January 05, 2018, 10:01:44 PM »

When you field Cartwright and bench Doggett, absolute stitch up  >:(
fanTCfool
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #248 on: January 05, 2018, 10:04:49 PM »

When you field Cartwright and bench Doggett, absolute stitch up  >:(

Wow, I'm glad it only cost me 120 points.
Skyarm
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #249 on: January 05, 2018, 10:13:53 PM »

Would have had a monster score this round with Doggett over Cartwright as the rest of my team is balling. That one will bite me in the ass.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 11:51:05 PM by Skyarm » Logged
fantasy_fanatic87
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #250 on: January 05, 2018, 11:40:04 PM »

Is there anyway I can get Doggett's score?

Here are my bowlers.

Bravo, Watson, Willley, Laughlin, Maxwell.  With Doggett and edwards on the bench.

cheers
Skyarm
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #251 on: January 05, 2018, 11:50:22 PM »

Is there anyway I can get Doggett's score?

Here are my bowlers.

Bravo, Watson, Willley, Laughlin, Maxwell.  With Doggett and edwards on the bench.

cheers

If you have a Sixers all rounder in your batters switch him with Bravo/Watson/Maxwell. Otherwise you would need to trade one of them out for a sixer if you haven't used all 3 yet.
Koop
Coach
Ruck Coach

« Reply #252 on: January 06, 2018, 01:17:08 PM »

Rashid Khan cleared of any calf damage btw. Available for tomorrow night.
Koop
Coach
Ruck Coach

« Reply #253 on: January 06, 2018, 03:24:53 PM »

Liam O'Connor into the squad to face the Thunder, replaces Wes Agar.

Thunder unchanged.

----

Is that cover for Rashid? Is Rashid gonna play? Will they play two spinners at Spotless and drop Laughlin? So many questions.  :-[
NoButYeah
Training Scout

Fantasy coach

« Reply #254 on: January 06, 2018, 10:30:47 PM »

Currently 640 with Head (c), Khan, Carey, Siddle, Watto and Nair to come. Be nice to crack 1000
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines