FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  General Supercoach
| | |-+  Players & Trades in SC (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | | |-+  Zero Trades Club
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zero Trades Club  (Read 3889 times)
shaker
Veteran Coach

2017 SC rank 2970

« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2018, 12:46:05 PM »

1 trade left.  Do I use it now to turn Rocky into Macrae, or hold till the final week?
Depends if you have good cover on the bench if another mid got injured this week ? if so go for it , if not maybe hold and your situation in leagues and ranking also  ;)
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2018, 03:39:13 PM »

1 trade left.  Do I use it now to turn Rocky into Macrae, or hold till the final week?
Depends if you have good cover on the bench if another mid got injured this week ? if so go for it , if not maybe hold and your situation in leagues and ranking also  ;)

Going for overall so I might risk it to try and cash some extra points, have decent cover on all lines...or so I think right now.  ::)
igotworms
Property Steward

Fantasy coach

« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2018, 05:23:39 PM »

Going for overall so I might risk it to try and cash some extra points, have decent cover on all lines...or so I think right now.  ::)

Go for it!! If you don't make it through to the final you will be kicking yourself. Happened to me before and cost me the win. That's provided you have cover for the final however. Most people won't hold back in an effort to make the grand final, in my experience anyways.
I have two trades left and am thinking of doing my final downgrade/upgrade. Coming 212 overall so no chance in that regard.
Any thoughts on the following:
Downgrade Ballard to Freeman and upgrade T.Smith for Lobb as my F7. (GWS have one Saturday then a sunday game)
Downgrade Ballard to Freeman and upgrade Coniglio to anyone? (I have Titch, Cripps, Danger, Oliver, Macrae, Neale, Crouch and Coniglio)
Downgrade Ahern and upgrade Goldy to Grundy???
Pretty happy with my backs and forwards and don't see much upside in messing with those areas.
Your thoughts would be appreciated guys.
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2018, 05:55:32 PM »

Go for it!! If you don't make it through to the final you will be kicking yourself. Happened to me before and cost me the win. That's provided you have cover for the final however. Most people won't hold back in an effort to make the grand final, in my experience anyways.
I have two trades left and am thinking of doing my final downgrade/upgrade. Coming 212 overall so no chance in that regard.
Any thoughts on the following:
Downgrade Ballard to Freeman and upgrade T.Smith for Lobb as my F7. (GWS have one Saturday then a sunday game)
Downgrade Ballard to Freeman and upgrade Coniglio to anyone? (I have Titch, Cripps, Danger, Oliver, Macrae, Neale, Crouch and Coniglio)
Downgrade Ahern and upgrade Goldy to Grundy???
Pretty happy with my backs and forwards and don't see much upside in messing with those areas.
Your thoughts would be appreciated guys.

The Goldy to Grundy move looks good especially if Ryder is out this week.  Prob nets you a few more points than going Coniglio/Crouch/Neale to an Ablett type.
Trindacut
Back Coach

Loricco's Legends

« Reply #79 on: Yesterday at 06:07:18 PM »

Still holding on with 1 trade left.... Wonder how much tonight's teams will hurt.
Chrispy75
Witches Hat Wrangler

Fantasy coach

« Reply #80 on: Yesterday at 09:19:46 PM »

Get another chair out for me!

I will be joining the club this weekend and then nervously watching every game to see if I can hold my top 10 spot (currently 5th overall).
SilverLion
Expert Coach

2017 SC Ranking - 2827

« Reply #81 on: Today at 10:05:55 AM »

Will be using my final trade on Walters --> JPK.
Hmmm.... I'm not sure I'll do this now :-\
AaronKirk
Veteran Coach

Planning for 2018

« Reply #82 on: Today at 11:02:48 AM »

Jeremy Howe out again. I am not holding you for another week. No more trades left for me.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines