FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  General Supercoach
| | |-+  Players & Trades in SC (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | | |-+  Top 2/5 rucks, 2018 Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Top 2/5 rucks, 2018 Thread  (Read 6346 times)
dmac07
Seasoned Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2018, 06:34:39 PM »

Gawn and Lycett locked for me and have been for ages. Lycett only in 1% of teams, everyone else should avoid him though  ;).

Lycett will allow me the oppurtunity to look at the other rucks as I really cant split them after Gawn. Just hoping Nic Nat also plays round 1 so Lycett will stay more unique.

Believe me, if Lycett lines up Round 1 his ownership will be a lot higher than 1%

The reason most of us have not got him in just yet is because we're waiting to see if he looks like getting a game

Vardy isn't going to be pushed aside, so Lycett is no where near a lock to start just yet (But we're all hoping he does!)

Doesn't Lycett score terribly with NicNat in the side?

In 2016 Lycett played 20 games and averaged 83, Nic Nat played 15. Havent gone as far as checking which games he was solo in and checking those scores though.
Torpedo10
Seasoned Coach

2017 Rank: 22767

« Reply #181 on: February 14, 2018, 06:36:47 PM »

Is it possible to score badly as a Ruck with Gaz, Danger, Selwood & Duncan around the Stoppages?

Think about it.
Bully
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #182 on: February 14, 2018, 06:41:07 PM »

Is it possible to score badly as a Ruck with Gaz, Danger, Selwood & Duncan around the Stoppages?

Think about it.

This is kind of my theory with Sauce, Gibbs joins the rotations, Crouch should improve and Sloane probably won't get hard tagged as much.
quinny88
Veteran Coach

« Reply #183 on: February 14, 2018, 07:05:31 PM »

Gawn and Lycett locked for me and have been for ages. Lycett only in 1% of teams, everyone else should avoid him though  ;).

Lycett will allow me the oppurtunity to look at the other rucks as I really cant split them after Gawn. Just hoping Nic Nat also plays round 1 so Lycett will stay more unique.

Believe me, if Lycett lines up Round 1 his ownership will be a lot higher than 1%

The reason most of us have not got him in just yet is because we're waiting to see if he looks like getting a game

Vardy isn't going to be pushed aside, so Lycett is no where near a lock to start just yet (But we're all hoping he does!)

In 2016 Lycett played 20 games and averaged 83, Nic Nat played 15. Havent gone as far as checking which games he was solo in and checking those scores though.

Yeah I remember having Lycett in my forward line that year, that's why I remember him suffering when nicnat played haha
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #184 on: February 14, 2018, 07:07:43 PM »

Yeah I remember having Lycett in my forward line that year, that's why I remember him suffering when nicnat played haha

At 277k though you can't go wrong

It's just a matter of whether he looks to be best 22 or not which is the concern for now, so hopefully we'll find out closer to Round 1
ubeaut
Seasoned Coach

Bring on SC 2016

« Reply #185 on: February 14, 2018, 08:43:25 PM »

Lycett scored 5 tons from 10 games with NN in the side at the start of 2016.
He works well with him and its not scoring I'm worried about its Vardy and whether they play all 3 at once. Lycett has had an awesome preseason and he will play round 1 imo. But will he play 10 games in a row again so he can become Ryder?
crowls
Seasoned Coach

2017-16747, 2016-1484, 2015 - 564

« Reply #186 on: February 14, 2018, 09:14:09 PM »

Lycett scored 5 tons from 10 games with NN in the side at the start of 2016.
He works well with him and its not scoring I'm worried about its Vardy and whether they play all 3 at once. Lycett has had an awesome preseason and he will play round 1 imo. But will he play 10 games in a row again so he can become Ryder?
Did an option today that brings in Lycett for Jacobs and upgrade a rookie to JOM at M6.    Like the look of it.  Expect Jaeger to stay on the park and be my upgrade to Dusty. 
quinny88
Veteran Coach

« Reply #187 on: February 14, 2018, 09:48:08 PM »

At 277k though you can't go wrong

It's just a matter of whether he looks to be best 22 or not which is the concern for now, so hopefully we'll find out closer to Round 1

Didn't realise he was that cheap tbh! Very much a consideration.

The problem is even if he and nicnat start round 1 he is only 1 bad game away from being dropped for Vardy
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines