FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  General Supercoach
| | |-+  Players & Trades in SC (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | | |-+  Riley Bonner
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Riley Bonner  (Read 1387 times)
iZander
Bench Steward

GUN

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2018, 03:04:25 PM »

im just gonna throw my 2 cents in and say NO BODY EVER LISTEN TO THE HERALD SUN SC ARTICLES. They are all terrible at SC and have no clue. Just on bonner though good player but a no from me  rookies with better JS
Agreed. Plenty of people on Fan Footy that know more about supercoach than 'the experts'.
I dont know what article everyone is referring too as i agree, most of those articles are shower. But every now and then they get one right, and if they mentioned Bonner i reckon they are spot on! More so for DT than SC though :P
ando_10
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2018, 03:10:01 PM »

im just gonna throw my 2 cents in and say NO BODY EVER LISTEN TO THE HERALD SUN SC ARTICLES. They are all terrible at SC and have no clue. Just on bonner though good player but a no from me  rookies with better JS
Agreed. Plenty of people on Fan Footy that know more about supercoach than 'the experts'.
I dont know what article everyone is referring too as i agree, most of those articles are shower. But every now and then they get one right, and if they mentioned Bonner i reckon they are spot on! More so for DT than SC though :P
then jump on the DT forum and talk him up hahah but there was one recently with bonner on it
quinny88
Veteran Coach

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 04:05:47 PM »

I just got a click bait email about Robbo picking Liberatore instead of Dustin Martin hahaha enough said
Southstorm
Midfield Coach

2015 SC - 432

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2018, 12:40:39 AM »

Are you kidding? It's a competition, only one person can win.

Keep listening to the HS guys! They know their stuff!
elephants
Master Coach

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2018, 12:18:47 PM »

Will probably take him with my last pick in my DT Draft, don't think I could do it in a salary cap game. If he blitzes the JLT and locks his spot away I'll consider it, but largely depends on how many def rookies bob up come round 1
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines