FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
BlogForumApp

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  AFL
| | |-+  Collingwood (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo)
| | | |-+  Jordan De Goey
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jordan De Goey  (Read 5313 times)
R.Griffen
Coach

« on: February 18, 2018, 11:21:40 AM »

Jordan De Goey been caught drink driving according to Tom Browne...

Bucks didn’t like him to start with after last off season and Tyson Goldsack gave him a wack on radio a few weeks ago saying he was unfit.

And now this... assuming he is done at Collingwood after this year
Gigantor
Veteran Coach

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 11:34:49 AM »

Surprised he didn't try and blame the dog!  :P

But in all seriousness I can't see him playing in the first half of the year
R.Griffen
Coach

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 11:53:57 AM »

Surprised he didn't try and blame the dog!  :P

But in all seriousness I can't see him playing in the first half of the year
I don’t see him playing at all imo
Levi434
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 04:21:13 PM »

De Goey = liar, idiot, waste of potential. Absolute disgrace
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 09:42:39 AM »

You guys have to be kidding half a year not playing at all lets face it Bucks is on his last chance they can't afford to lose him and he is out of contract this year and there will be teams lining up for him , 2 maybe 3 weeks ban and maybe some community stuff thrown in even a chance that it could be served in JLT
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 09:44:20 AM by shaker » Logged
TomK
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 05:14:24 PM »

You guys have to be kidding half a year not playing at all lets face it Bucks is on his last chance they can't afford to lose him and he is out of contract this year and there will be teams lining up for him , 2 maybe 3 weeks ban and maybe some community stuff thrown in even a chance that it could be served in JLT
Putting people's lives at risk is only worth 2-3 weeks for you??
Torpedo10
Seasoned Coach

2019 Rank: 305

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 05:34:05 PM »

Did you have the same reaction when Luke Hodge was convicted of Drink Driving?

I'm not excusing De Goey's actions at all, but I do see some double standards from many in the public eye in what are similar circumstances.
TomK
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 05:36:40 PM »

Did you have the same reaction when Luke Hodge was convicted of Drink Driving?

I'm not excusing De Goey's actions at all, but I do see some double standards from many in the public eye in what are similar circumstances.
Well yeah hahah, not sure if I posted anything on here but this is bigger than football, Hodge should've been suspended, just like De Goey has been.
elephants
2019 WXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 06:22:01 PM »

Sit him out until the bye. Then bring him back once VFL form warrants. Clearly has some attitude issues that need urgent attention.
GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 06:40:39 PM »

Sit him out until the bye. Then bring him back once VFL form warrants. Clearly has some attitude issues that need urgent attention.
This just in: Eddie Maguire pushes for Split Round to start the season again, with the Pies playing in week two.

More to come.
Levi434
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 06:51:59 PM »

Wouldn't be surprised if he plays R1. ::)
elephants
2019 WXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 07:13:30 PM »

Haha nah Pies said he will miss at least 4 matches, but I expect him to be back after 6 or so - similar to last yr
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2018, 07:36:01 PM »

Haha nah Pies said he will miss at least 4 matches, but I expect him to be back after 6 or so - similar to last yr
Have not heard that ? there is nothing in the penalties that says he can't play R1 Eddie will have the 4 week work sorted quick smart with all his connections , fine will be payed , charities will be no problem , just has to really impress in training keep off the piss and after 4 or 5 weeks all could be forgiven not saying it is a given but watch this space 
R.Griffen
Coach

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2018, 08:38:00 PM »

Collingwood leadership group sent a clear directive to players on Friday about having a quieter weekend. Beers were allowed but told to not go silly ahead of an intra-club on Thursday.

This message, the day before De Goey lost his licence.

This is now being reported. Makes it far worse imo. Lost all trust to the playing group. I don’t see 43 others on the piss then driving. Bloke just a seems like a tossa
Koop
Coach
Back Coach

2017 RDT Rank: 304

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2018, 09:12:09 PM »

i think its hilarious u kids talking shower about jordan de goey. u wouldnt say this shower to him at rev’s, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines