FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
BlogForumApp

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  AFL
| | |-+  Collingwood (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo)
| | | |-+  Jordan De Goey
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jordan De Goey  (Read 5272 times)
elephants
2019 WXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2018, 09:14:46 PM »

Haha nah Pies said he will miss at least 4 matches, but I expect him to be back after 6 or so - similar to last yr
Have not heard that ? there is nothing in the penalties that says he can't play R1 Eddie will have the 4 week work sorted quick smart with all his connections , fine will be payed , charities will be no problem , just has to really impress in training keep off the piss and after 4 or 5 weeks all could be forgiven not saying it is a given but watch this space

Willing to put significant cash on him not playing round 1 lol

Saw somewhere the indefinite suspension was going to be at least til r4, can't remember where it was unfortunately
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2018, 08:15:42 AM »

Haha nah Pies said he will miss at least 4 matches, but I expect him to be back after 6 or so - similar to last yr
Have not heard that ? there is nothing in the penalties that says he can't play R1 Eddie will have the 4 week work sorted quick smart with all his connections , fine will be payed , charities will be no problem , just has to really impress in training keep off the piss and after 4 or 5 weeks all could be forgiven not saying it is a given but watch this space

Saw somewhere the indefinite suspension was going to be at least til r4, can't remember where it was unfortunately
Ha ha like I said not a given but I can just see the press conference with either Bucks or Eddie " Jordan has done everything plus more of what was required of him he has a full time job now , he is getting professional help for life outside footy , he is doing a lot of charity work and has trained the house down we are not going to keep punishing him he has proved to the playing group and myself and the coaching dept. that he has changed his ways" ..... bang R1 start  ;D
Gigantor
Veteran Coach

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2018, 10:32:18 AM »

Ha ha like I said not a given but I can just see the press conference with either Bucks or Eddie " Jordan has done everything plus more of what was required of him he has a full time job now , he is getting professional help for life outside footy , he is doing a lot of charity work and has trained the house down we are not going to keep punishing him he has proved to the playing group and myself and the coaching dept. that he has changed his ways" ..... bang R1 start  ;D

Yeah its all a bit of a cop out. It's a bit like the match review panel, the punishment matches the outcome not what could have happened. He didn't kill anyone so all good, just a slap on the wrist!

What annoys me is he is on his P's so he drove knowing that he would be over zero, it's not like one of those situation were they blow just over 0.05 and made a bad call thinking they would be under.

Anyway there is shower loads of money involved in AFL, Bucks doesn't have rock solid JS and De Goey has the potential to be an elite player in the future so I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the punishment.
elephants
2019 WXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2018, 10:48:08 AM »

shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2018, 12:37:12 PM »

Just read the article on AFL site about De Goey being included in team photo the last two lines of the article read " De Goey's availability for the pies round 1 clash with Hawthorn will also be dependent on whether he has proved to his teammates that he's made significant changes to his off-field life " just about a given now but I still won't bet :P
elephants
2019 WXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2018, 01:00:57 PM »

Just read the article on AFL site about De Goey being included in team photo the last two lines of the article read " De Goey's availability for the pies round 1 clash with Hawthorn will also be dependent on whether he has proved to his teammates that he's made significant changes to his off-field life " just about a given now but I still won't bet :P

Haha you won't bet on it? how boring :P
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2018, 01:09:03 PM »

If he plays R1 he will be straight into F3 in SC he will be super fit and still be wanting lift his standings with his team mates 100+ avg. a cert. :D
R.Griffen
Coach

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2018, 09:30:40 AM »

If he plays R1 he will be straight into F3 in SC he will be super fit and still be wanting lift his standings with his team mates 100+ avg. a cert. :D
Pointless comment cos he won’t play round 1. He won’t even play round 1 in the VFL
Trindacut
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2018, 01:59:24 PM »

i think its hilarious u kids talking shower about jordan de goey. u wouldnt say this shower to him at rev’s, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Mate go back and play RDT like the real hero you are.

Wouldn't be surprised if he plays R1. ::)

Yeah reckon he will.
TomK
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2018, 02:18:58 PM »

i think its hilarious u kids talking shower about jordan de goey. u wouldnt say this shower to him at rev’s, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2018, 02:42:28 PM »

Koop
Coach
Back Coach

2017 RDT Rank: 304

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2018, 03:03:17 PM »

What the flower did you just flowering say about me, you little dog? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the jordan de goey fanboy academy. I’ve been involved in numerous snap-map stalking sessions, and I have over 300 confirmed selfies. I am trained in hashtag whoring, and I’m the top of instagram when you search for jordan de goey. You are nothing to me but just another threat. I will wipe you the flower out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my flowering words. You think you can get away with saying that shower to me over the Internet? Think again, flowerer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hidden camera's in jordan's house and your instagram is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re flowering dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack your social media in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Nokia 3310. Not only am I extensively trained in cyberbullying, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the FF IP database and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shower. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your flowering tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shower fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re flowering dead, kiddo.
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2018, 04:15:26 PM »

Ha ha ha ;D Jordan De Goey fanboy academy ha ha gold
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 04:18:13 PM by shaker » Logged
LF
Master Coach

2016 m0nty Medallist DT - 29th Overall DT 2016

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2018, 04:55:46 PM »

In case people haven't read this thread linked below(scroll up the page a bit)

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,110470.msg1914236/boardseen.html#new
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

coach in WXV, BXV, ADT, ASC

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2018, 08:05:04 PM »

guys can we concentrate on donating uber gift vouchers to Jordan and not fighting amongst ourselves as if a dog bit our hand or something
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines