FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  AFL
| | |-+  West Coast (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo)
| | | |-+  West Coast 2018 Season Discussion Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: West Coast 2018 Season Discussion Thread  (Read 6575 times)
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2018, 09:27:10 PM »

Robert Walls just named us as the team most likely to play in the Grand Final.

Man that guy is such a flog

People still acknowledge his existence?

Team goes 9-1 and he makes that huge call - pure genius
j959
Seasoned Coach

Rd21 SC: 14629 DT: 583 AF: 11950 - FINALS!

« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2018, 11:20:47 AM »

Robert Walls just named us as the team most likely to play in the Grand Final.

Man that guy is such a flog
takes a big man to admit they're wrong! ;)

NicNat, as I wrote above ... the difference maker ...  ;)
Trindacut
Back Coach

Loricco's Legends

« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2018, 06:05:11 AM »

Been doing better this year than I could have expected, interested to see if they can sustain this form going forward. Couple of pretty exciting young players too.
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2018, 04:12:34 PM »

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-06-21/exclusive-eagles-up-the-ante-to-keep-gaff

Encouraging article to read

If we can somehow secure all of Gaff, Gov and Slice I'd be stoked
Bill Manspeaker
Veteran Coach

No one's safe here, run for cover, go...

« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2018, 04:38:17 PM »

Richmond vs West Coast grand final is pretty much a lock. you guys just gotta figure out how to beat Richmond at the G
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2018, 04:58:14 PM »

Richmond vs West Coast grand final is pretty much a lock. you guys just gotta figure out how to beat Richmond at the G

I wish it was a lock, but too early to call

We now have Darling, JJK and Barass out - that's 3/5 of our spine - massive outs

Sydney can't be discounted too, and Geelong are erratic and capable of anything on any given day
iZander
Back Coach

GUN

« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2018, 04:59:39 PM »

lol
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2018, 05:25:42 PM »

Think Bombers and Crows are prob the best games for those guys to miss, just hope they're all back before the GWS game!
Bill Manspeaker
Veteran Coach

« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2018, 06:39:18 PM »

West Coast and Richmond will finish 1 and 2 and I don't see anyone beating Richmond at the G or West Coast at Optus in their finals. it's donezo
Bill Manspeaker
Veteran Coach

« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2018, 08:29:26 PM »

you can thank me later Bombers fans
iZander
Back Coach

GUN

« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2018, 09:46:20 PM »

I’ll thank you now, gave me a good laugh before but this is even better...if we can hold on
Bill Manspeaker
Veteran Coach

« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2018, 09:58:56 PM »

I’ll thank you now, gave me a good laugh before but this is even better...if we can hold on
still don't think they'll lose a final over there though
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2018, 10:46:43 PM »

Not too worried about the actual loss, every year the top teams get rolled in a game they're expected to win

Our forward line though is a big concern. I can't remember the last time a team had their two forwards out at the same time, and it's clearly very difficult to cover such a loss

We looked horrible forward of ground and I don't know what we can do, the next couple of weeks are going to be difficult

If we can somehow get Barrass back next week then we can play Gov forward. McInnes and Lycett aren't good enough to play full time forward so we need Gov there until JJK returns or we're going to be in trouble especially with Adelaide in Adelaide, GWS and Collingwood coming up
j959
Seasoned Coach

Rd21 SC: 14629 DT: 583 AF: 11950 - FINALS!

« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2018, 01:03:50 AM »

Not too worried about the actual loss, every year the top teams get rolled in a game they're expected to win

Our forward line though is a big concern. I can't remember the last time a team had their two forwards out at the same time, and it's clearly very difficult to cover such a loss

We looked horrible forward of ground and I don't know what we can do, the next couple of weeks are going to be difficult

If we can somehow get Barrass back next week then we can play Gov forward. McInnes and Lycett aren't good enough to play full time forward so we need Gov there until JJK returns or we're going to be in trouble especially with Adelaide in Adelaide, GWS and Collingwood coming up
yup, now you know how Freo fans feel and us before we paid Buddy $10mill … ;)
Ringo
Master Coach

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2018, 08:58:59 AM »

Fair and honest assessment RD. Inside 50 count was 59 - 45 in favour of Eagles so that really is a damning stat when you were outclassed and coupled with woeful kicking for goal.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines