FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  AFL
| | |-+  West Coast (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo)
| | | |-+  West Coast 2018 Season Discussion Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Go Down Print
Author Topic: West Coast 2018 Season Discussion Thread  (Read 10521 times)
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #255 on: October 02, 2018, 01:22:34 PM »

What are peoples thoughts on Gaff's GF behavior?

The entire GF match, and then hours and hours after the match, all I saw was him moping around with a miserable look on his face

I get it, it sucks you missed out, but to not put on a single smile, be happy for the boys and just constantly look grim the entire time - I just felt it was extremely selfish of him, and pretty damn annoying too

LaHug
Veteran Coach

Donate to Cancer Council

« Reply #256 on: October 02, 2018, 02:13:07 PM »

What are peoples thoughts on Gaff's GF behavior?

The entire GF match, and then hours and hours after the match, all I saw was him moping around with a miserable look on his face

I get it, it sucks you missed out, but to not put on a single smile, be happy for the boys and just constantly look grim the entire time - I just felt it was extremely selfish of him, and pretty damn annoying too

I think he was being a bit of a flog tbh... It also made me pretty sure he's going to North.
Gigantor
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #257 on: October 02, 2018, 02:25:33 PM »

Yeah thought it was pretty poor form, if anyone had a right to be devastated it was Shep, 95 games straight before his injury!
crowls
Seasoned Coach

2018-2150,2017-16747,2016-1484,2015-564

« Reply #258 on: October 02, 2018, 02:55:48 PM »

Well done Eagles,  too good in the end.      A day of  sitting on the receiving end of emails and sms from mates (eagles supporters) in Spain, Mali, Denver, Panama and of course bloody Perth.

Definitely class the season for WCE as over performers.   Great forward line,  rioli and ryan added a missing ingredient to complement Kennedy and Darling.   Always worried Pies would not score enough to win and that is how it turned out.   
If only the supporter group had as much class as the players.......

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines