FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  Dream Team
| | |-+  Players & Trades in DT (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | | |-+  DT Round 3 Trades
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DT Round 3 Trades  (Read 731 times)
Koop
Coach
Ruck Coach

2017 RDT Rank: 304

« on: April 01, 2018, 06:30:05 PM »

Price changes next week boys, what are we looking at?

No issues here outside of an incoming Wingard stinker & Merrett, but I'm not too worried about either.

Only rookies I'm really missing are the WCE trio, Dow to one of them via Garlett might be the only thing I might be tempted to do this week.
crowls
Seasoned Coach

2018-2150,2017-16747,2016-1484,2015-564

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 06:35:49 PM »

No issues here outside of an incoming Wingard stinker & Merrett, but I'm not too worried about either.

Only rookies I'm really missing are the WCE trio, Dow to one of them via Garlett might be the only thing I might be tempted to do this week.
which of the wce rookies.   Venebles be able to hold his spot?
Koop
Coach
Ruck Coach

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 06:37:38 PM »

which of the wce rookies.   Venebles be able to hold his spot?
Not a clue haha. Could just hold and sideways to Cerra after Dow's first rise.
Ringo
Master Coach

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 07:47:28 PM »

not sure as yet, Jack Graham a worry though.
The_Captain
Seasoned Coach

I am the captain now!

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 11:16:28 AM »

Trade out options.

Sicily
J Graham
Dow

Trade in options?
Bonner
Barry
Danger

Thinking Siciliy to Bonner and Graham to Barry.
Or option 2. Graham to dangerfield and siciliy to bonner?

fanTCfool
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 11:17:34 AM »

Matt Crouch has to depart, Dayne Beams likely to join him.
SydneyRox
Veteran Coach

GOT Pillow Talk

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 12:24:36 PM »

I had a weekend from hell and didnt log in to trade so I need to

Trade

Libba and Crouch

Thinking

Danger
Tarranto/Jaeger/$470k

Chelskiman
Seasoned Coach

Stage Name: Dusty Finisher: Don't Argue

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 10:41:34 AM »

My main worries are with three premos.  Crisp at least had a decent game getting an 85, but a 74.5 average isn't the start I wanted from him. 

Merrett was hit with a concussion, so it's harsh to judge his average, but a 78 hasn't filled me with any confidence, especially with the likes of Kelly, Coniglio and Gibbs running two of which were in my side all preseason and I failed to start either (Gibbs and Kelly).

Lastly, Hibbo has been dreadful and with Simmo going nuts now would be the time to make the trade if I decide to pull the trigger.

Is it worth going Hibbo > Simmo and Merrett > Coniglio?  Would leave me with $316k for future upgrades as well.
Rusty00
2017 AXVIII DT Premier
Seasoned Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 10:50:26 AM »

My main worries are with three premos.  Crisp at least had a decent game getting an 85, but a 74.5 average isn't the start I wanted from him. 

Merrett was hit with a concussion, so it's harsh to judge his average, but a 78 hasn't filled me with any confidence, especially with the likes of Kelly, Coniglio and Gibbs running two of which were in my side all preseason and I failed to start either (Gibbs and Kelly).

Lastly, Hibbo has been dreadful and with Simmo going nuts now would be the time to make the trade if I decide to pull the trigger.

Is it worth going Hibbo > Simmo and Merrett > Coniglio?  Would leave me with $316k for future upgrades as well.
Everyone always says, "don't sideways premos - you picked them for a reason" but I feel if you can do it round 3 and make some cash from it, then it helps kick start upgrades to other parts of your team.

Hibberd is a tricky one as his scoring ability seems to have changed a bit, but it's only a 2 game sample size. Maybe he'll continue scoring below average, maybe he won't. It really is a bit of a punt.

I have Merrett and was originally thinking about ditching him, but am probably holding for now. The round 1 score will be out of his cycle next week, so it's really a matter of whether you think he can continue to produce premo scores from now on? (I already have Coniglio though)

I have Redden who hasn't worked out and needs to go, and will probably trade Langdon to Ryan for increased cash generation.
SydneyRox
Veteran Coach

GOT Pillow Talk

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 10:54:06 AM »

Yeah of the two I think I would move Hibberd, his role seems to have been effected by Lever, but like rusty said it is a very small sample size.

Which is why I would stick fat with Merrett, kids a gun.
Chelskiman
Seasoned Coach

Stage Name: Dusty Finisher: Don't Argue

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2018, 11:40:53 AM »

Cheers, guys.  Upon reflection I'm going to keep both because I don't have either Dom Barry or Nick Holman and I think getting these rookies in is far more important than sideways trading.  By trading out Raynor and Dow I'll be left with $337k, which is actually more than I would of had if I had completed the two sideways trades.

I do think Merrett will bounce back this week, though I have no idea how Hibbo is going to go.  A solid 90 would be nice from him.
Ringo
Master Coach

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2018, 01:46:36 PM »

Lookin at this

Graham to Barry and Dow to Banfield.  Couple of correctional trades and leaves me with $332k in the bank to start upgrading when needed.  Dow and Banfield predicted to rise $140k between them as well hence taking the advantage.
Koop
Coach
Ruck Coach

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2018, 05:21:56 PM »

ZGL to one of Ryan or Gowers will be the only thing I do this week, Treloar on the block though.
Gigantor
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2018, 05:52:09 PM »

Crouch > Conigs
Sicily > Bonner
nas
2017 AXVIII SC Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2018, 11:11:05 PM »

ZGL to Holman via DPP with Garlett
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines