FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
BlogForumApp

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  Archives
| | |-+  Supercoach Archive
| | | |-+  2018/2019 SC Players Archive
| | | | |-+  Top 10 Midfielders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Top 10 Midfielders  (Read 17132 times)
frenzy
Journeyman Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2018, 11:50:11 AM »

Anyone got some calculations on Macrae's price and BE for this/next week?

Not convinced its the smartest idea to jump on him immediately after his bye, get the feeling his BE will be massive.

No way I'd be paying 650k for Macrae, Treloar will be 550k and is just as likely to score as well. Will look at Macrae if & when I get an injury to one of my mids.

Thinking of going Taranto to Treloar today, need a boost to win my league match up.

I benched him, so he'll ton up for sure now.
enzedder
Veteran Coach

SC Elxam Champs League (2013-2018) & out.

« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2018, 07:56:36 PM »

My M8 will be the last upgrade this year.
Currently that spot is filled by Holman but he’ll be ready to move on after the byes and I have other plans and things to deal with before then anyway.

My current mate mids are: Danger, Dusty, TMitch, Fyfe, Cripps. Coniglio, JPK, Holman.

There’s no way I can afford Macrae as I’m likely to only have in the vicinity of 550k to spend based on my plans and player trade  projections.
MCrouch or Oliver will hopefully slot in for me.
MontyJnr
Hardened Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2018, 08:08:30 PM »

I am surprised with all the Matt Crouch love to be honest. He’s a good player no doubt, but is he actually Top 10 material?

Has only scored over 107 once this season, which was a 122 against Carlton at home. Can he build towards something better with Gibbs in the side? I am yet to be convinced.
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2018, 08:12:45 PM »

My 8 are complete. I decided to pass on Danger and up until now I'm very happy with that decision, and I didn't get Cripps because the poor bloke is getting bashed to pieces every week and I'm not sure he'll survive lol

I've finished up with

Macrae, Titch, Fyfe, Oliver, Crouch, J.Kelly, Dusty, Conigs

Couple of POD's which I wanted, and overall I'm pretty chuffed with that 8

Just hope they can all stay on the park and play out the season
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2018, 08:15:24 PM »

I am surprised with all the Matt Crouch love to be honest. He’s a good player no doubt, but is he actually Top 10 material?

Has only scored over 107 once this season, which was a 122 against Carlton at home. Can he build towards something better with Gibbs in the side? I am yet to be convinced.

For me, I love the fact he has a high floor and will rarely put up a sub 90 score which is exactly what I want from my mids and he clearly has the ability and ceiling to push 120+ scores regularly. He's had a pretty interrupted year with injuries and is missing some of his support cast and I think he can replicate the back half of last year this year too so I think 110 from here on out is quite achievable, so for 520k and low ownership you could do much worse elsewhere
dmac07
Seasoned Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2018, 10:02:22 PM »

For me, I love the fact he has a high floor and will rarely put up a sub 90 score which is exactly what I want from my mids and he clearly has the ability and ceiling to push 120+ scores regularly. He's had a pretty interrupted year with injuries and is missing some of his support cast and I think he can replicate the back half of last year this year too so I think 110 from here on out is quite achievable, so for 520k and low ownership you could do much worse elsewhere

Agree here. I need two mids to finish my team, I'll skip Macrae, one will be Danger, the other I will get this week is between Treloar, Pendles, Crouch, J.Selwood, Duncan. The numbers say go Treloar or Selwood at their prices, but my gut says Crouch. Crouch couldnt have had more go wrong around him or his team this year, and can see him going 110 comfortably from here on. Finds the ball, wont be tagged, fitness will be improving, Adelaide should improve as a team the second half of the year.

The Collingwood fan in me says get my man Pendles at <500k though!
B.
Training Scout

Fantasy coach

« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2018, 07:04:11 PM »

Agree here. I need two mids to finish my team, I'll skip Macrae, one will be Danger, the other I will get this week is between Treloar, Pendles, Crouch, J.Selwood, Duncan. The numbers say go Treloar or Selwood at their prices, but my gut says Crouch. Crouch couldnt have had more go wrong around him or his team this year, and can see him going 110 comfortably from here on. Finds the ball, wont be tagged, fitness will be improving, Adelaide should improve as a team the second half of the year.

Why no love for Macrae???
dmac07
Seasoned Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2018, 07:20:14 PM »

Just too expensive at 700k+ for me. I'll considdr him as a luxury trade maybe Merrett to Macrae once I get all my rookies off the field though.
jbjimmyjb
Training Scout

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2018, 07:20:56 PM »

Just too expensive at 700k+ for me. I'll considdr him as a luxury trade maybe Merrett to Macrae once I get all my rookies off the field though.
Macrae will be below 650k come round 15
no eye deer
Seasoned Coach

Still No Eye Deer!

« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2018, 12:38:38 PM »

Macrae will be below 650k come round 15

Dusty to McRae could be a tempting luxury trade soon.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising WeeklyAds2 Big W Catalogue Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines