FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  Matchday
| | |-+  Matchday Archives (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | | |-+  Rd 7 - West Coast v Port Adelaide - Saturday 5th May - Optus Stadiem 4:35pm
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rd 7 - West Coast v Port Adelaide - Saturday 5th May - Optus Stadiem 4:35pm  (Read 852 times)
Ringo
Master Coach

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« on: May 04, 2018, 03:21:05 PM »

Eagles are coming off 5 straight wins although against teams outside the 8 so Power will be a real test. Eagles are at home where they are building a fortress so Eagles by 15
Ricochet
Coaching Legend

Dublin are pie

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 04:35:01 PM »

Port
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 04:32:44 PM »

Flower

Shuey did his hammy literally one minute into the game

Shower
Gigantor
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 04:40:49 PM »

Flower

Shuey did his hammy literally one minute into the game

Shower

Massive blow with the month we have coming up
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 07:25:27 PM »

That free kick count is a disgrace , need an inquiry into how that can happen , always seems to happen when the crowd is one sided except when teams are in Melbourne ?
PowerBug
Seasoned Coach

2017 SC m0nty medalist

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 07:53:56 PM »

That free kick count is a disgrace , need an inquiry into how that can happen , always seems to happen when the crowd is one sided except when teams are in Melbourne ?
Just out of interest, did you watch today's game?
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 08:04:48 PM »

Clearly didn't watch the game

Show me the free's that were given that weren't there
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 08:13:10 PM »

No I didn't watch the game but explain to me how we have these huge blowouts to the home teams in free kicks , it may happen in Melbourne in rare games but it just happens far to often it seems away from Melbourne ?
GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 08:16:53 PM »

No I didn't watch the game
Ok then
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2018, 08:18:56 PM »

No I didn't watch the game
Ok then
Ok then does not answer why this happens
PowerBug
Seasoned Coach

2017 SC m0nty medalist

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2018, 08:24:05 PM »

I'll start with 161 to 121 Contested Possessions. Eagles went and got the ball first pretty much all game.

Don't get me wrong, there were ones during the game which I was annoyed that were paid (One htb on Howard, tackled by Darling), but we were really poor and second to the ball all game.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 08:26:25 PM by PowerBug » Logged
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2018, 08:30:53 PM »

I'll start with 161 to 121 Contested Possessions. Eagles went and got the ball first pretty much all game
Nah sorry PB this has been happening for a long time when ever it's a one sided crowd it seems to happen but much more so away from Melbourne , hell I don't even follow the teams today but have watched many games where the crowd influence the umpires just because of the sheer noise ... very unfair
PowerBug
Seasoned Coach

2017 SC m0nty medalist

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2018, 08:33:45 PM »

I'll start with 161 to 121 Contested Possessions. Eagles went and got the ball first pretty much all game
Nah sorry PB this has been happening for a long time when ever it's a one sided crowd it seems to happen but much more so away from Melbourne , hell I don't even follow the teams today but have watched many games where the crowd influence the umpires just because of the sheer noise ... very unfair
[/quote]
Say you're right, does it matter if the crowd influences the umps?
Gigantor
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2018, 08:37:47 PM »

Yeah it might seem unfair but so is the grand final being at the G regardless of who's home game it is

The AFL will never be perfectly fair, some things benefit some clubs other things benefit other clubs
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2018, 08:49:16 PM »

Say you're right, does it matter if the crowd influences the umps?
[/quote]Yes when it ends up that the away team has a major disadvantage when the home team gets so many more frees most of which are not there for the away team for similar situations.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines