FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  XVs Competitions (Moderators: Holz, Purple 77, Ringo, BB67th, ossie85)
| | |-+  WXV Vacant Coaching Positions - Toronto & Rio de Janeiro
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WXV Vacant Coaching Positions - Toronto & Rio de Janeiro  (Read 5560 times)
Koop
Coach
Back Coach

2017 RDT Rank: 304

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2018, 11:58:46 AM »

Two of the best, thoroughly deserved guys and best of luck!

We’ll get ‘em next time lads.
meow meow
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2018, 12:26:24 PM »

Welcome to your doom!
Hellopplz
2014 EXV Premiers
Administrator
Master Coach

#PNL #Iceland

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2018, 01:18:18 PM »

Welcome aboard :).
Snags
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2018, 01:58:20 PM »

Well done fanTCfool and PowerBug, I'm sure you two will make great WXV coaches :)

Looks like I will have to bide my time a little while longer. Does anyone have any advice on how to best get your foot in the door when it comes to getting a coaching position?
Koop
Coach
Back Coach

2017 RDT Rank: 304

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2018, 02:14:03 PM »

At the risk of sounding like sour grapes, I'd like to ask the WXV coaching community what I can do to improve my chances of getting an opening next time?

Being fed the same line year after year of "there was just such a quality pool of applicants" or "there was just such an obvious choice" gets boring after a while. What can I do to become THAT obvious choice? What am I doing wrong?

Is it activity? trading? demeanour? personality? I'm completely lost & a little disenchanted to be completely honest. 

Nothing against Ryno or PB, they're both good mates of mine and I'm ecstatic for both of them, this is on a completely personal level.

Don't feed me the excuse of dropping teams or commitment issues in 2013/14 either, that won't fly considering the results & it's just a cop out excuse for saying you don't like me.

So yeah, I'd appreciate any feedback anyone has via PM or Discord, I'm always looking to improve myself both here & in general life, so if there's ANYTHING AT ALL that you think I could fix or work on, please let me know. I want to be a part of this, and have for as long as I've been a member of the forum.
fanTCfool
2019 AXVIII SC Premier
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2018, 04:31:51 PM »

Legendary!

A big thank you for the warm welcome and to those who dished the big votes my way.

No doubt they're sick of hearing it, but I do wish my fellow applicants the best for future positions as I know the vast majority of them have been after one of these elusive positions for longer than I have.

Special mention to JRoo for taking me on as a Mexcio Suns offseason assistant a few years back now and in doing so sparking my interest in the competition.

It is with great pleasure that I announce myself as the new coach of Toronto
This was a genuinely difficult decision, and I emplore PB to take good care of a certain P.Cripps.
However, irrespective of previous coaching dramas, the Toronto list is arguably the strongest in the competition and I hope to be the coach that takes it all the way.

Bring on the flooded inbox!  8)
PowerBug
Chat/forum mods
Seasoned Coach

2017 SC m0nty medalist

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2018, 05:07:25 PM »

Cheers guys, lets do this Rio! :D
Purple 77
Seasoned Coach

He's dead

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2018, 07:44:48 PM »

And if don't already know btw guys, you're able to PM me if you want to see where you placed, and if you want any of my feedback.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines