FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  Archives
| | |-+  Supercoach Archive
| | | |-+  2018/2019 SC Players Archive
| | | | |-+  How Many Players Over $600K?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How Many Players Over $600K?  (Read 1947 times)
Nige
Master Coach

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2019, 10:24:51 AM »

5 - Macrae, Cripps, Grundy, Gawn, Danger
Gigantor
Veteran Coach

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2019, 10:42:35 AM »

5 - Macrae, Cripps, Grundy, Gawn, Danger
Wanderer
Back Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2019, 04:10:35 PM »

I have 8 players currently in my team over $600k.

Grundy, Gawn, Macrae, Danger, Cripps, Oliver, Neale, Lloyd

It leaves me with 11 full fledged premiums plus Z.Williams, B.Smith and D.Moore (Fwd) as my mid pricers.

Might be a little top heavy, but the team feels really solid having all those guns in there from the start and my rookies seem to be ok at this stage.

I'm interested to see how many players over $600k other teams have.
After all of your responses I can see that 8 over $600k might be too many, so I've decided to add Fyfe and make it 9 for the hell of it.

Grundy, Gawn, Macrae, Danger, Cripps, Oliver, FYFE, Neale, Lloyd (plus Heeney, Mundy over $500K)
ben_020285
Expert Coach

2013 SC rank: 26; 2014 SC rank: 54

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2019, 05:33:26 PM »

It leaves me with 11 full fledged premiums plus Z.Williams, B.Smith and D.Moore (Fwd) as my mid pricers.

Might be a little top heavy, but the team feels really solid having all those guns in there from the start and my rookies seem to be ok at this stage.

After all of your responses I can see that 8 over $600k might be too many, so I've decided to add Fyfe and make it 9 for the hell of it.

Grundy, Gawn, Macrae, Danger, Cripps, Oliver, FYFE, Neale, Lloyd (plus Heeney, Mundy over $500K)

Gold star for you.
Wanderer
Back Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2019, 05:39:24 PM »

Gold star for you.

Haha....I deserved that response. Kidding aside, I have experimented building a team with 9 players over $600k and it looks very surprisingly solid.
crowls
Seasoned Coach

19-3204,18-2150,16-1484,15-564

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2019, 06:10:34 PM »

Gold star for you.

Haha....I deserved that response. Kidding aside, I have experimented building a team with 9 players over $600k and it looks very surprisingly solid.
definitely a top shelf drinker hey wanderer.    top dollar in sc is just like buying a car,  lots of depreciation as you drive it off the lot.    All the best and pretty sure you will start the season scoring well.   Let's see how it is all travelling at byes.   Mind you if they play all year and hit their expectations and you have lots of calves to slaughter you could be sitting pretty by mid season,
dmac07
Seasoned Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2019, 06:17:31 PM »

7- Cripps, Oliver, Fyfe, Neale, Grundy, Gawn, Danger

Neale the only one I might ditch if I need cash once teams are named.
Wanderer
Back Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2019, 06:19:29 PM »

Gold star for you.

definitely a top shelf drinker hey wanderer.    top dollar in sc is just like buying a car,  lots of depreciation as you drive it off the lot.    All the best and pretty sure you will start the season scoring well.   Let's see how it is all travelling at byes.   Mind you if they play all year and hit their expectations and you have lots of calves to slaughter you could be sitting pretty by mid season,
Good analogy Crowls. There is definitely the chance of some major depreciation amongst those high priced cars. I was hoping they would end up being fine wine.  :P
GoldDigger
Assistant Coach

Jack Worrall

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2019, 07:11:12 PM »

11 all up over $500k seems a common thread here!
js19
Experienced Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2019, 09:18:50 PM »

11 all up over $500k seems a common thread here!

I'm only sitting on 8 at the moment...  :o

Might very well change, but I'm pretty bullish on midpricers [again] ;D
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2019, 11:51:48 PM »

I'm curious to see the rest of that team. I figure you have gone with Zac Williams at D2, Smith at D3 and rookies D4-D8. Up forward I'll say Darcy Moore at F3 and rookies F4-F8. M5-M11 are all rookies as well?
justaverage
Bench Steward

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2019, 10:44:50 AM »

Macrae, Cripps, Oliver, Grundy, Danger
walloo44
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2019, 01:03:21 PM »

7- Cripps, Oliver, Fyfe, Neale, Grundy, Gawn, Danger

Neale the only one I might ditch if I need cash once teams are named.

identically to mine, except im likely to ditch fyfe if needed (extra 10k to neale and dont have worry about him only playing 15 games)
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines