FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  XVIIIs Competitions
| | |-+  Americas XVIII SuperCoach (Moderators: Jukes, Nige)
| | | |-+  Round 1 Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Round 1 Thread  (Read 6050 times)
Jukes
Veteran Coach

« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2016, 12:14:18 AM »

Who even needs a sub!
When I chucked the teams into the spreadsheet, I was like "I hope not naming a sub doesn't cost ele the win here."
I didn't have a sub also :'( Unfortunately with the lockout on Thursday and I finish at 5pm (WST) I couldn't rename my sub

I had it worse guys

Tom Hawkins was my sub
My sub was Luke Dunstan - so his score was also useless

This is probably the round with the most unnamed/inactivated subs since the rule was enacted

Hawkins was named/active, just flowering useless! I'd have preferred to send out an infant than him.
Pkbaldy
2019 AXVIII DT Premier
Expert Coach

This Is Straya

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2016, 08:34:33 AM »

Who even needs a sub!
When I chucked the teams into the spreadsheet, I was like "I hope not naming a sub doesn't cost ele the win here."
I didn't have a sub also :'( Unfortunately with the lockout on Thursday and I finish at 5pm (WST) I couldn't rename my sub

I had it worse guys

Tom Hawkins was my sub

This is probably the round with the most unnamed/inactivated subs since the rule was enacted

Hawkins was named/active, just flowering useless! I'd have preferred to send out an infant than him.

I sent out Tom Boyd. I win (Or lose...)
Nige
Master Coach

« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2016, 09:47:11 AM »

Who even needs a sub!

I had it worse guys

Tom Hawkins was my sub

Got you like 21 more points than Jed Anderson!  :P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines