FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  The Front Bar (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Grazz, Ringo)
| | |-+  Australian Survivor S4: Champions v Contenders 2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Australian Survivor S4: Champions v Contenders 2  (Read 1546 times)
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2019, 12:18:21 PM »

Lol, Daisy is a moron.

She's so easy to play against and they know it. Just place the smallest amount of doubt/fear towards her and she crumbles

They even said that John would get the votes as Daisy/Harry was too predictable, but then she does the opposite because the smallest amount of fear turns her to mush

jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2019, 12:23:14 PM »

Lol, Daisy is a moron.

She's so easy to play against and they know it. Just place the smallest amount of doubt/fear towards her and she crumbles

They even said that John would get the votes as Daisy/Harry was too predictable, but then she does the opposite because the smallest amount of fear turns her to mush

And she's selfish, there was never a scenario where she wouldn't play the idol for herself I don't think, she's all talk and then pussies out.  Who put the solitary vote on Harry?  That was weird.
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2019, 08:34:52 PM »

Thought she was going to whimp out, but that was *lick fingers* delicious

Can't wait to see tomorrow's ep!
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2019, 01:21:20 PM »

I don't really see the point of what Abbey did?  It's almost like making a move for the sake of it, bad timing in my opinion especially if Simon wins (which from the ad it looks unlikely, but that could be to throw us off).  Abbey was basically top 3 with Pia and Janine, now she drops to a group that could end up with Abbey, Luke, Harry, Baden and Daisy...she's 5th on that list IMO.
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2019, 02:08:22 PM »

I don't really see the point of what Abbey did?  It's almost like making a move for the sake of it, bad timing in my opinion especially if Simon wins (which from the ad it looks unlikely, but that could be to throw us off).  Abbey was basically top 3 with Pia and Janine, now she drops to a group that could end up with Abbey, Luke, Harry, Baden and Daisy...she's 5th on that list IMO.

I agree about the timing - I questioned that too - probably best to blindside to get them out, not when they can possibly return

As for the second part, she was never going to win vs Pia/Janine anyway as she has just hidden behind those two all season basically, but now she has a better chance vs champions, and they now have the numbers even if Simon returns. At least she can possibly win if she's vs 1-2 contenders at the end, where as she would be zero chance against Janine/Pia

Looking forward to see how it all plays out
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2019, 03:31:35 PM »

I agree about the timing - I questioned that too - probably best to blindside to get them out, not when they can possibly return

As for the second part, she was never going to win vs Pia/Janine anyway as she has just hidden behind those two all season basically, but now she has a better chance vs champions, and they now have the numbers even if Simon returns. At least she can possibly win if she's vs 1-2 contenders at the end, where as she would be zero chance against Janine/Pia

Looking forward to see how it all plays out

I think she's also zero chance against Harry and Luke too, a toss up with Baden, Simon and Daisy...but at least she would make final 3, don't think she does in the current scenario.
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2019, 10:08:37 AM »

Luke playing MVP level Survivor.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines