FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
BlogForumApp

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  AFL Fantasy
| | |-+  Players & Trades in AF (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | | |-+  Post Round 16 Trades
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Post Round 16 Trades  (Read 354 times)
Braxton8ers
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« on: July 07, 2019, 07:34:05 PM »

Damn what a round - Full of injuries, late outs and under performing premiums.

One ‘rookie’ left in my team and he managed a massive 30.

Consider the outs of Whitfield, Cripps, Boak, Gawn and others I probably haven’t mentioned.

Then the scores of Fyfe, Brayshaw, Telly, Zerrett and Houli.  And then an injury to Josh Kelly just to finish it off.

Moved up about 3500 spots - so others had it even worse than me.

Need to trade out Logue but not sure I can stand another week from Brayshaw. At the moment downgrade trade Clarke and Logue to Laird and some rookie or 2nd gamer.

How was hell week for everyone else?
Rusty00
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 07:45:25 PM »

Traded in Dustin Martin this week and made him Captain. The player I traded to him was Nick Larkey who outscored him ::)
Braxton8ers
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 08:09:20 PM »

That’s rough Rusty, Larkey was on my bench for Boak - very happy with him this week.
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 09:58:43 AM »

So my original trades last week were Hately to Rocky and Logue to Hurn.  I see that Gawn is likely out so I trade Fort to Clarke for cover and for some stupid reason to save cash I go Rotham to Blakely.  My original trades with the donut would've scored me more points, FMDT.  To make it worse, I traded Rotham over Naish and Garner because I think, "Eagles are back to full strength, he won't get another game this year", queue the Duggan injury and Rotham a likely in.  ::) >:(

Anyway, no flowering around, Kelly to Rocky and defender rook to either Whitfield or Sicdawg.
Rusty00
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 10:13:42 AM »

So my original trades last week were Hately to Rocky and Logue to Hurn.  I see that Gawn is likely out so I trade Fort to Clarke for cover and for some stupid reason to save cash I go Rotham to Blakely.  My original trades with the donut would've scored me more points, FMDT.  To make it worse, I traded Rotham over Naish and Garner because I think, "Eagles are back to full strength, he won't get another game this year", queue the Duggan injury and Rotham a likely in.  ::) >:(

Anyway, no flowering around, Kelly to Rocky and defender rook to either Whitfield or Sicdawg.
I traded Fort to Clarke as well. shower score and didn't even make his BE ::)
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 10:28:00 AM »

$20 says Gawn plays and Clarke pulls out a 100 on the bench...  ::)
Rusty00
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 11:17:51 AM »

The annoying part is that he was only up against Allir and Reid last week >:(
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 11:40:16 AM »

The annoying part is that he was only up against Allir and Reid last week >:(

Read an article from 5 years ago where Matthew Lloyd said Clarke would be the best ruck in the league and would be better than Nic Nat...
PowerBug
Seasoned Coach

2017 SC m0nty medalist

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2019, 11:41:06 AM »

Kelly out, so he goes. Brayshaw spud, so he goes. $1,485,000 to spend on two midfielders. Currently on Treloar and Bont.

So ROB survives at R3 AGAIN, and Dylan Clarke remains my only on field rookie. Just one week with no injuries please so I can make that upgrade!
Braxton8ers
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 09:37:28 PM »

Ended up going Jelly to Neale and Logue to Burton - was a bit short of Sicily unfortunately.

Burton will hopefully be a nice 'go-between' - had to get rid of Logue even before he was dropped.
Toga
Veteran Coach

It's a 'Jing thing

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2019, 10:53:41 PM »

Is Neale back?
Braxton8ers
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2019, 11:34:58 PM »

Neale is certainly named - havent heard anything different
Ringo
Coaching Legend

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2019, 08:15:52 AM »

Have to do these trades to avoid donuts - Kelly to Coniglio and Heppell to Bontempelli and still have Jack Martin and Hannerberry.  Hope no late outs as cover are all out as well.
Dave085
Experienced Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2019, 01:51:03 PM »

Bringing in 2 rookies. Set on Logue to Quaynor.

So far im going with Kelly to Hanrahan via DPP but if Rose/Chol aren't making another appearance soon ill trade one of them.

Anyone think Rose can get back into Sydney team and chances of Chol sticking around for Richmond?
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2019, 02:00:14 PM »

I'm doing the unthinkable and bringing in old mate Birchall.  :o
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines