FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
BlogForumApp

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  General Supercoach
| | |-+  Players & Trades in SC (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | | |-+  Jack Steven
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jack Steven  (Read 1870 times)
Goosey
Back Coach

The sun sets forever...over Football Park

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2020, 07:38:31 AM »

Hannebery??!!
enzedder
Veteran Coach

SC Elxam Champs League (2013-2018) & out.

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2020, 09:16:18 AM »

Wasn’t going to start him as he was questionable but then did so well in Marsh 2 that I doubted my thinking and changed my mind.
Was happy with my structure up forward as I didn’t want two playing fwd rookies (just one on field) and then he wasn’t selected for R1.
Brayshaw has made his way into my team as a result. His scores in Marsh were good. Freo don’t have many genuine stars so points are there for him to get in that sense. He’s reasonably popular too. Not thrilled with him as a replacement but happy enough to start him in place of Steven and see how it goes.
frenzy
Journeyman Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2020, 11:07:52 AM »

Wasn’t going to start him as he was questionable but then did so well in Marsh 2 that I doubted my thinking and changed my mind.
Was happy with my structure up forward as I didn’t want two playing fwd rookies (just one on field) and then he wasn’t selected for R1.
Brayshaw has made his way into my team as a result. His scores in Marsh were good. Freo don’t have many genuine stars so points are there for him to get in that sense. He’s reasonably popular too. Not thrilled with him as a replacement but happy enough to start him in place of Steven and see how it goes.

Done the same. Expecting brayshaws TOG % to raise and hope he can have a score spike as a result.
Torpedo10
Seasoned Coach

2019 Rank: 305

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2020, 09:04:29 PM »

Done the same. Expecting brayshaws TOG % to raise and hope he can have a score spike as a result.
This didn't age well...
frenzy
Journeyman Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2020, 10:19:06 PM »

This didn't age well...

Lol, yep. How many times do they make us fools. He'll bounce back this week,  ;D
Judd Magic
Seasoned Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2020, 04:15:34 AM »

This didn't age well...

Lol, yep. How many times do they make us fools. He'll bounce back this week,  ;D

Already gone for Sturt so I can upgrade Roberton (D4) to Laird or some other premo defender.

Plenty of time to think about who though.  ;D
frenzy
Journeyman Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2020, 01:59:46 PM »

This didn't age well...

Already gone for Sturt so I can upgrade Roberton (D4) to Laird or some other premo defender.

Plenty of time to think about who though.  ;D

Really thought Longmuir would play him differently to Lyon and he looked okay when he was on the park.
SydneyRox
Veteran Coach

GOT Pillow Talk

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2020, 11:12:14 AM »

Well, i guess all the people that went with him thinking it would be ok arent the only ones feeling stabbed in the heart right now....
LordSneeze
Expert Coach

Supercoach Stud on Heat

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2020, 01:26:12 PM »

Really hoping he is alright. Tragic to hear about this one.

In these situations Fantasy becomes a distant second.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines