FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
BlogForumApp

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  General Supercoach
| | |-+  Players & Trades in SC (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | | |-+  2021 Ruck Options
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2021 Ruck Options  (Read 4963 times)
Ingram
Witches Hat Wrangler

« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2021, 11:54:33 PM »

I'm currently nuts with one of Gawn/Grundy R1 and Flynn Treacy R2 R3. Maybe this is the year of the ruck rookie? It has allowed me to squeeze Danger in at F1 and Hately M7.
TexR74
Ruck Coach

Come on you Roos

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2021, 05:43:46 PM »

Anyone considered Nankervis?
I know we're all over Gawn/Grundy, but last year I was set with Grundy and Goldstein all season and it worked out fine for me, and with Soldo out for the year and Coleman-Jones currently out, surely Nank can outperform his current price tag?
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2021, 06:50:27 PM »

Anyone considered Nankervis?
I know we're all over Gawn/Grundy, but last year I was set with Grundy and Goldstein all season and it worked out fine for me, and with Soldo out for the year and Coleman-Jones currently out, surely Nank can outperform his current price tag?

Just don't see the point, unless you think he is capable of going close to matching GGG, otherwise why bother?

Gawn/Grundy is still the clear choice imo, however Hickey is someone to consider now as that really cheap option should you not go with GG
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2021, 01:34:42 AM »

If you do start Hickey you need to be willing to cull a prem on another line if it goes pearshaped with Marshall injured.
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2021, 07:29:42 AM »

If you do start Hickey you need to be willing to cull a prem on another line if it goes pearshaped with Marshall injured.

Certainly something to consider and plan for, but if Flynn/Treacy can debut and play it makes it much easier
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2021, 11:31:52 AM »

Certainly something to consider and plan for, but if Flynn/Treacy can debut and play it makes it much easier
Mummy said on the AFL site it's time to hand the number 1 ruck duties to the young guys not him and Flynn looks to have it over Briggs.
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2021, 07:32:49 PM »

Saw that. I'm thinking Gawn/Grundy with Briggs at D8, Flynn at R3 and Treacy at F8.
crowls
Seasoned Coach

19-3204,18-2150,16-1484,15-564

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2021, 09:09:19 AM »

Saw that. I'm thinking Gawn/Grundy with Briggs at D8, Flynn at R3 and Treacy at F8.
Good options Mat.   GG F looks the prime ruck starting combo.
whynot102
Experienced Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #68 on: Today at 07:16:24 PM »

Reading Hickey played well at $260k means you can upgrade to another prem fwd or defender thoughts
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising WeeklyAds2 Big W Catalogue Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines