FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  The Front Bar (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Grazz, Ringo)
| | |-+  Video Games!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video Games!  (Read 31773 times)
Jukes
Veteran Coach

rosetta stone...

« Reply #735 on: February 11, 2017, 02:36:56 PM »

Anyone ever play Runescape back in the day
They have the old school mode back (think 2006 to 2008)
Me and my mates reviving the glory days of late Primary school/ early high school :P

You're a year or two late lad, I played a ton of it last summer and the summer before, haven't played since though. Got to 95 combat and 99 fletching (85 woodcutting, and a host of other skills 60+) and great gear but cbf levelling anymore so quit :P
Yeah i created the account like 2 years ago but didnt play that much haha

I started playing again last July lol, 99wc, 92 fletch, a bunch of other skills (gained like 20 mil xp in 6 months :P )

Training anything except for slayer+combat made me want to kill myself tbh, even with the huge gp gains and good clan chat bants you can make standing at the ge all day

Logged in for a bit tonight and did some cooking and wc. Hit 25mil xp :') hawka if you want to add me I'm Jukesy85
Done :P
im just doing the classic no life 3am skilling ahaha

Either it didn't work or I'm so out of this game I don't know how to do stuff anymore ::)
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

Wayne Rooney, only Tom Mitchell could beat him

« Reply #736 on: February 11, 2017, 08:06:24 PM »

Me and my mates reviving the glory days of late Primary school/ early high school :P

You're a year or two late lad, I played a ton of it last summer and the summer before, haven't played since though. Got to 95 combat and 99 fletching (85 woodcutting, and a host of other skills 60+) and great gear but cbf levelling anymore so quit :P

I started playing again last July lol, 99wc, 92 fletch, a bunch of other skills (gained like 20 mil xp in 6 months :P )

Training anything except for slayer+combat made me want to kill myself tbh, even with the huge gp gains and good clan chat bants you can make standing at the ge all day

Logged in for a bit tonight and did some cooking and wc. Hit 25mil xp :') hawka if you want to add me I'm Jukesy85

Either it didn't work or I'm so out of this game I don't know how to do stuff anymore ::)
I see when you are online, im "TheToff"
Jukes
Veteran Coach

rosetta stone...

« Reply #737 on: February 11, 2017, 08:25:05 PM »

I added you to my friends list and it says you're offline, idk whether that's because you're actually offline or it's still being showerty :P
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

Wayne Rooney, only Tom Mitchell could beat him

« Reply #738 on: February 11, 2017, 08:40:10 PM »

I added you to my friends list and it says you're offline, idk whether that's because you're actually offline or it's still being showerty :P
Yea im offline haha il be on soon
Ziplock
Veteran Coach

Coach of the Valkyries

« Reply #739 on: February 12, 2017, 04:10:03 PM »

add me as well guys 'strasiotto'

I do most of my skilling afk :P
Ziplock
Veteran Coach

Coach of the Valkyries

« Reply #740 on: February 20, 2017, 10:19:40 PM »

any of you guys smash the double xp weekend? I was so busy I didn't get  to do as much as I wanted :(
Jukes
Veteran Coach

rosetta stone...

« Reply #741 on: February 20, 2017, 11:33:14 PM »

any of you guys smash the double xp weekend? I was so busy I didn't get  to do as much as I wanted :(

We play old school mate, no such thing as a double xp weekend :P

Could've used it though, played from about 4pm to 2am Saturday arvo/night then midday to 2am yesterday arvo/night (with occassion breaks of course)
Ziplock
Veteran Coach

Coach of the Valkyries

« Reply #742 on: March 04, 2017, 10:01:11 PM »

We play old school mate, no such thing as a double xp weekend :P

Could've used it though, played from about 4pm to 2am Saturday arvo/night then midday to 2am yesterday arvo/night (with occassion breaks of course)

RS3s the place to be :P

I actually quite like the new version tbh, it took a bit to get used to (I hadn't played like at all since 2008), but it's good fun :P
Bill Manspeaker
Veteran Coach

IT CAN'T BE!!!!

« Reply #743 on: March 22, 2017, 10:47:51 PM »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=72n34fRkA3I
GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #744 on: March 22, 2017, 10:56:49 PM »

Dark Souls 3, 11% and five bosses down. Loving every minute of it.  Anyone else getting deja vu with the environments and enemies? A few reskins of BB and DS2 environments I'd say.  The extra speed and prettiness are welcome inclusions.
Finally gotten around to putting some time into this. Sooo many references to DaS1, not sure how I feel about it atm. Also a few for DaS2, BB, and even DeS imo (the chick that levels you up is literally the maiden in black).
Further into DS3 now and I approve of all these references to previous games, getting better and better as I progress further, more things (lore-wise) starting to make sense. Kinda expecting some massive reveal sooner or later, but let's be honest, that's not how the Souls games usually work :P
Finished 8)

Just the one optional boss to beat before I'll go into NG+

Also been doing some co-op the last few days, been pretty fun #praisethesun
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #745 on: April 06, 2017, 02:47:18 AM »

anyone on here playing battlegrounds?

i'm not but like watching it very popular
Jukes
Veteran Coach

rosetta stone...

« Reply #746 on: April 07, 2017, 01:59:57 AM »

Get hyped for Brent Stanton Simulator 2017
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #747 on: April 10, 2017, 11:25:56 PM »

That game is going to be terrible.
TomK
Seasoned Coach

Hugh GOATwood

« Reply #748 on: April 10, 2017, 11:50:46 PM »

That game is going to be terrible.
The career mode sounds okay but the gameplay, like always with AFL games, is going to be terrible probably.
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #749 on: April 10, 2017, 11:52:50 PM »

The career mode sounds okay but the gameplay, like always with AFL games, is going to be terrible probably.

I haven't even bothered looking at it. If it's anything like AFL Live 2 throw it in the bin.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines