FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  The Front Bar (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Grazz, Ringo)
| | |-+  Video Games!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video Games!  (Read 33602 times)
GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #825 on: August 03, 2017, 04:25:23 PM »

Son prefers PS4,however we also have an Xbox which him and the other half went halves in(after Xmas sale so was cheap)just specifically for Forza but the other two kids sometimes play it,youngest however is also a PS4 fan.
They both have Netflix,Stan etc if you want to stream.
Xbox has a media player app which you can use to watch stuff off hard drives,the PS4 supposedly had an update to use hard drives but we still can't watch anything off it but I can link my computer to the PS4 and watch stuff off that.
If you have the PS4 Gold pass you can sometimes get some decent free games and good specials not sure with the Xbox pass because we don't have one.
And yeah if all your mates have a PS4 then I'd grab that and a good set of gaming headphones
Is your hdd formatted correctly? Mine works fine. Sometimes depends on the audio and video codecs of the files as well though.
LF
Master Coach

2016 m0nty Medallist DT - 29th Overall DT 2016

« Reply #826 on: August 03, 2017, 04:32:45 PM »

I moved everything to another hard drive to format it to work on the PS4 but it still didn't work and I almost stuffed the hard drive as well haha
I've bought a new one recently so I'll try that one
And yeah I know from using my laptop through the PS that some things won't play on it
No biggie tho as the laptop I'm on a lot and it's in the same room as our PS4 anyway
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #827 on: August 03, 2017, 04:39:28 PM »

Surely you can use a PS4 media server on your computer, I used to use one on my laptop to stream my video files.
LF
Master Coach

2016 m0nty Medallist DT - 29th Overall DT 2016

« Reply #828 on: August 03, 2017, 04:55:33 PM »

Not too worried tbh we've got Netflix and Stan and the hard drives work in the tv and DVD players anyway
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines