FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  Feedback
| | |-+  Minor bug log (post new bugs here)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Minor bug log (post new bugs here)  (Read 40180 times)
shaker
Seasoned Coach

2017 SC rank 2970

« Reply #450 on: November 30, 2017, 07:06:22 PM »

m0nty now things have eased up just a quick question how come when I'm logged in at the very top it says " G'day shaker your Taddy's Titans plan team is in focus " when it is not my team when I click on it , it tells me I cannot view because it is not my team ? it has been like this for a very long time and curiosity has finally got me ?
I reckon that is long enough for a reply to my question m0nty maybe someone else a mod or someone with the same thing happening can answer why Taddy's Titans is my team apparently  ::)

Try contacting him via twitter mate, has to see it then.
Don't use twitter mate so I guess I will just forget about it guess m0nty has no interest in it , so Grazz when you are logged in what team name do you get?
Grazz
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

Who Has The Nuts Wins!!

« Reply #451 on: November 30, 2017, 07:55:48 PM »

If i'm looking where I think I should be mate, top right hand corner above log out from Grazz I've just got "change team in focus"

I'll send monty a tweet for you asking him to check out the thread.
shaker
Seasoned Coach

2017 SC rank 2970

« Reply #452 on: December 01, 2017, 08:10:13 AM »

To left of that mate where mine says " G'day shaker Your Taddy's Titans plan team is in focus " that is not my team not a biggie just wondering why it's like that ?
Grazz
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

Who Has The Nuts Wins!!

« Reply #453 on: December 01, 2017, 12:08:44 PM »

To left of that mate where mine says " G'day shaker Your Taddy's Titans plan team is in focus " that is not my team not a biggie just wondering why it's like that ?

I just have G'day Grazz mate.
shaker
Seasoned Coach

2017 SC rank 2970

« Reply #454 on: December 01, 2017, 12:51:07 PM »

Ok wonder where this Taddy's Titans team come from certainly nothing to do with me , oh well I just sip on a beer and forget about it :P
Grazz
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

Who Has The Nuts Wins!!

« Reply #455 on: December 01, 2017, 03:42:48 PM »

Ok wonder where this Taddy's Titans team come from certainly nothing to do with me , oh well I just sip on a beer and forget about it :P

I've never made a team of any kind using FanFooty, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Has there been any contact from m0nty yet ?
shaker
Seasoned Coach

2017 SC rank 2970

« Reply #456 on: December 01, 2017, 06:49:33 PM »

I've never made a team of any kind using FanFooty, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
I have made teams many times and they have all worked fine it's just old Taddy's Titans always looking at me and if I click on it it tells me it's not my team , no nothing from m0nty but does not matter after all these years curiosity got me to ask why is it on my account , anyway me and the missus are off to Tassie tomorrow so don't think it will spoil my holiday mate ;)
Grazz
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

Who Has The Nuts Wins!!

« Reply #457 on: December 01, 2017, 08:37:00 PM »

I have made teams many times and they have all worked fine it's just old Taddy's Titans always looking at me and if I click on it it tells me it's not my team , no nothing from m0nty but does not matter after all these years curiosity got me to ask why is it on my account , anyway me and the missus are off to Tassie tomorrow so don't think it will spoil my holiday mate ;)

No worries mate. Hope you and the missus have a great holiday.  ;)
Hellopplz
2014 EXV Premiers
Administrator
Master Coach

#PNL #Iceland

« Reply #458 on: December 04, 2017, 05:58:57 PM »

When I use to play around with fanplanner a few years ago this happened occasionally. Think it's just a glitch, hopefully Grazz can get onto m0nty!

Enjoy your holiday shaker :)/
m0nty
Editor
Administrator
Bench Steward

« Reply #459 on: December 06, 2017, 12:49:36 PM »

m0nty now things have eased up just a quick question how come when I'm logged in at the very top it says " G'day shaker your Taddy's Titans plan team is in focus " when it is not my team when I click on it , it tells me I cannot view because it is not my team ? it has been like this for a very long time and curiosity has finally got me ?
I reckon that is long enough for a reply to my question m0nty maybe someone else a mod or someone with the same thing happening can answer why Taddy's Titans is my team apparently  ::)

That's because the focus system is part of the old design which I haven't worked on for years, and the forum hasn't been updated to the new design. Disregard it. :)

Specifically, the reason is that I clean out the fanplanner database every year and the ID number of that team must match your old one, or something. An ID number issue, anyway.
shaker
Seasoned Coach

2017 SC rank 2970

« Reply #460 on: December 11, 2017, 03:17:31 PM »

That's because the focus system is part of the old design which I haven't worked on for years, and the forum hasn't been updated to the new design. Disregard it. :)

Specifically, the reason is that I clean out the fanplanner database every year and the ID number of that team must match your old one, or something. An ID number issue, anyway.
Cheers m0nty
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines