FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
BlogForumApp

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  Archives
| | |-+  Supercoach Archive
| | | |-+  2011 SC Player Archive
| | | | |-+  SWALLLLLLLLLLLLOWWWWW!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SWALLLLLLLLLLLLOWWWWW!!!  (Read 3652 times)
roo boys!
Master Coach

« on: September 04, 2011, 07:51:01 PM »

It is a fairly well known fact around here that I absolutely love Swallow. I don't know how it's possible, but after tonight I just love him even more!

WON ME MY GF!!!!

Kicked a very crucial goal for North to seal the victory!

Also special shout outs go to JRoo for getting a poor score, and MOLONEY for pumping out a big 133! :-*

I LOVE SWALLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
oconnell
Witches Hat Wrangler

Fantasy coach

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 08:13:47 PM »

yea 70 point last quarter, you little ripper
roo boys!
Master Coach

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 08:45:08 PM »

I was at the game and unable to check the scores so was incredibly nervous (had Swallow + 7 points vs JRoo) and then when he kicked that sealing goal I had a feeling I had it.
brutal
Property Steward

a. swallow

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 11:35:50 PM »

haha, same boat here!
decided to take the big punt on swallow for captain..  cant say it paid off fully, but it got me over the line!
charliesheen
Seasoned Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 07:15:37 PM »

wonder if he can step it up a gear next year.   will probably need other mids around him to go up a notch.

if he can get rid of those 60's he could be a very good fantasy option.  capable of some big scores.
roo boys!
Master Coach

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 07:17:07 PM »

I reckon he will. Along with out whole side. He is only 25, and will keep going up for a while now.

brownmans muffins
Forward Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 03:54:52 PM »

still has a pretty awkward surname.
roo boys!
Master Coach

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 04:05:50 PM »

More awkward for his father Ian... :P
roo boys!
Master Coach

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 05:02:26 PM »

Made the AA squad :)
C-Dogg
Midfield Coach

If it wasn't for bad luck i'd have no luck at all

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 03:32:15 PM »

im loving him too, he helped me get up and win my dt grand final, $1,100 first prize was sweet, so thanx swallow along with the other unique SCOTT THOMPSON (ADE)
The return
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 09:47:25 PM »

dont have him but i always have admire him, him and bastinac <3
Ringo
Chat/forum mods
Coaching Legend

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 07:45:51 AM »

RB do you reckon you guys will make a move on his brother when is contract with GC is up.  been to a couple of GC games being in Qld and I really like the look of David and I believe he may be a better player than Andrew.
nas
2019 BXV Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 07:50:58 AM »

RB do you reckon you guys will make a move on his brother when is contract with GC is up.  been to a couple of GC games being in Qld and I really like the look of David and I believe he may be a better player than Andrew.

That is a 3 way Answer for the above.
1 > Both to GCSuns.
2 > Both to Roos.
3 > This is the one that does (IMO) could happen, they both go back to the West to be with their family. We all know what the pull of going home does mean to a lot of players.
roo boys!
Master Coach

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 07:57:08 AM »

That is a 3 way Answer for the above.
1 > Both to GCSuns.
2 > Both to Roos.
3 > This is the one that does (IMO) could happen, they both go back to the West to be with their family. We all know what the pull of going home does mean to a lot of players.
They have already stated that they would love to play with each other at some stage, and Andrew has said that he loves North Melbourne, his home is at North. He turned down a big deal from GWS, he is loyal.

So, North should, and will I think, make a big move for David, because I believe we're a big chance of securing both brothers once his deal at GC is up.
METHOD MAN
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 01:06:35 PM »

it would be awesome is we could get david swallow, but wats stopping someone like essendon offering him 200 more thousand then what we would offer him. it will be very hard to get him but it be great if we could.

MID: A. Swallow, D. Swallow, J. Ziebell, D. Wells, R. Bastinac. i love the sound of that also cunnington atley greenwood
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising WeeklyAds2 Big W Catalogue Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines