FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  Other sports (Moderators: valkorum, Holz, LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | |-+  NBA 2k12
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NBA 2k12  (Read 2191 times)
Master Q
Chris Connolly
Veteran Coach

All I Do Is Win

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 09:14:03 PM »

Picked this up yesterday. Started a My Player as a SG and got drafted by the 76'ers, but moved to the Clippers  :)
BlackMamba
Back Coach

Sophomore coach

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 09:36:05 PM »

I got 2k11, started with the Lakers cause they still have trading chips such as Odom, Brown, Artest and Barnes (still worth something). Anyways, got Dwight and Deron in the squad now with Kobe ;D. Hopefully this translates in real life lol.

Btw what do you guys think of 2k12 in general? Is it still worth getting at this point? I only play exhibition games and association. Don't really do My Player. I didn't get 2k12 straight away cause of the lock out. Also, I don't think the rookies have real photos in the menu (yeah I'm fussy about that kinda stuff lol) and I think Dwight and Deron might change teams by the end of the season or the start of next (I know they will update rosters but I think I rather have them from the beginning of a game. I saw CP3 in a Hornets uniform in the intro of 2k12  :-\). And the Nets will move to Brooklyn. Have I talked myself out of it already lol?
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

2018 SC Overall Rank: 55th

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 07:29:29 PM »

Finished all the NBA greatest games on hall of fame difficulty :D pretty damn proud. Havent got into myplayer as yet...prefer nba create a legend, dominating with j.lin at the moment ;)
Cookie Monster
Bench Steward

I. Am. The Phenom

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 08:29:31 PM »

Finished my first season as Starting PG for East, MVP, leading Scorer, and Finals MVP.

Fans didn't like me in Miami, so traded to Sacremento, not liking it at the moment, pondering a move to OKC, but with Westbrook and all, but yet again, i am the best PG in the league.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines