FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
BlogForumApp

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  Archives
| | |-+  Supercoach Archive
| | | |-+  2012 Rate My SC Archive
| | | | |-+  Second Year Supercoach
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Second Year Supercoach  (Read 498 times)
11kgm
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« on: February 11, 2012, 01:09:05 PM »

I only started this year and as i posted in dream team i relative new to all this so some help on this would be nice. I have a mid pricer problem as you can see

Thanks in advance
Bazzaboy
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 02:34:30 PM »

I think the back line looks a tad risky otherwise looks ok, johncock and hurn i prolly wouldnt have
11kgm
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 02:41:56 PM »

Any suggested replacements ADEL BL GWS NMFC WCE WB need someone from of those teams to replace the cock and hurn so i can balance out with the byes. I couldn't see many defenders with class from that grouping
Ringo
Chat/forum mods
Coaching Legend

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 02:50:16 PM »

This team needs a lot of work as they are far too many risks.  Expecting mid pricers to lift is a huge ask.

I have posted this strategy in a few threads but will repeat in case you missed it,
Write down what you consider to be the ideal team for finals (forget about prices just list)
From the list select 12/14 players for your team.  Balance the rest with rookies or mid pricers who will rise in value.
Trades are then made with the aim of getting in more of your ideal team players.

With reagrds to byes we are all going to cop one or 2 donuts as they are unavoidable so do not weaken your ideal team just to avoid donuts. Look at the byes when selecting your keepers initially and endeavour to initially have no more than 2 prem byes for the same round in each line.
11kgm
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 03:12:54 PM »

Okay done that and planning for me byes i am thinking it is looking better, using those tips. I have more people with the Bye round three of byes so i can stock my team with players i want to play finals during that round
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising WeeklyAds2 Big W Catalogue Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines