FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
BlogForumApp

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  Archives
| | |-+  Supercoach Archive
| | | |-+  2012 Rate My SC Archive
| | | | |-+  PLEASE RATE MY 5TH DRAFT!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PLEASE RATE MY 5TH DRAFT!  (Read 648 times)
Locinator
Midfield Coach

its ya boy

« on: February 13, 2012, 04:48:12 PM »

Defenders: Goddard, Delediio, Shaw, Broughton, Heppell, Clarke, Mohr (S.Lee, Morris)
Midfielders: Ablett, Rockliff, J.Selwood, Sidebottom, Horsley, Shiel (Mcdonald, Mitchell)
Rucks: Mumford, West (Giles, Stephenson)
Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Zaharakis, Saad, Zorko, Smedts (Rowe, Dickson)

$6,400 Left, Critism Wanted
Nick_1069
Witches Hat Wrangler

Fantasy coach

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 06:06:03 PM »

really good team mate!

backline is very strong. no issues there.

mids are strong. not sure if i'm a massive fan of sidebum in the mids. just don't think he'll break premium status as long as there are so many guns in the guts for collingwood. should still provide a solid 100 ppg though and i guess you need someone with mpp. rest is great though and love the rocky pick.

rucks are decent, mummy is a star but i'm just not sold on whether west can be a big scorer or not.

fowards are great. love the mpp in there. just be wary martin has a tough draw to start the season and may be better as an upgrade target. that being said, i think he'll have a great year.

really good, 9/10. good luck for the season!
Locinator
Midfield Coach

its ya boy

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 08:21:37 PM »

Thanks Mate!
Colliwobblers
Veteran Coach

2013 British XVs Premiers.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 08:34:53 PM »

Defenders: Goddard, Delediio, Shaw, Broughton, Heppell, Clarke, Mohr (S.Lee, Morris)
Midfielders: Ablett, Rockliff, J.Selwood, Sidebottom, Horsley, Shiel (Mcdonald, Mitchell)
Rucks: Mumford, West (Giles, Stephenson)
Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Zaharakis, Saad, Zorko, Smedts (Rowe, Dickson)
$6,400 Left, Critism Wanted

Saw your comments on other team, couldnt agree more with you on Goodes, EXCEPT his first half draw iis too easy to ignore this season so I'm starting him FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, round 1.

DEF: wow, very deep, ive gone off mohr he is a gun but looking more and more like a lock down role for him nab will tell.
MID: sidebottom should be in the fwd line he will never score enough to keep his spot in your midfield but great choice. 3 guns are guns.
RUCK: west should have a great season, probably a bit better or equal to smiths season at worst and jacobs at best (2011). I would consider smith. He faded badly last season just wore him out, less likely in his 2nd year.
FWD: solid good picks again.

looking at your side overall it is very very good, as you upgrade tho through the season i would move sidebottom fwd you really need a full field of the elite mid only players that will average 15 -20 more than sidebottom or any forward.

well done GL
Locinator
Midfield Coach

its ya boy

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 08:39:58 PM »

Thanks Colliwobblers

I Was Thinking To Switch Zorko With Sidebottom After The Bye And Then Upgrade To Swan Or Pendles
ben_020285
Expert Coach

2013 SC rank: 26; 2014 SC rank: 54

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 11:15:54 PM »

Very nice team mate. I would only make a couple of changes.

BACKS: Very solid. Broughton is a bit of a question mark at this stage. I'm unsure as to how he will be used this year and Freo have a tough draw at the start of the season so could be a better upgrade target. Scotland is a safe bet I reckon. One of the best swingmen from the backline in the AFL.

MIDS: Ablett, Rockliff and Selwood are great picks. I would look to downgrading Sidebottom to a rookie to begin with to free up some cash.

RUCKS: Mumford is a great pick but I'm not sure about West. With Stephenson in the side, who knows how West will fare this year. To even out the spread of players in your ruck in regards to byes I would look to get in a player from the round 13 bye group as you do not have a ruck from that group at the moment. McEvoy is the pick of the bunch and being the number 1 ruckman at the Saints with no real competition, I would expect him to average 105 +.

FWDS: 4 solid prem picks. I am planning to have all 4 of the guys that you have got in my final side but I would look to Fyfe and Martin as upgrade targets due to their difficult draws at the start of the season and Fyfe's interrupted pre-season. Chappy and Goodes would be 2 very worthy additions.

8.5/10 and it would be higher if you can replace West to a premium ruckman.
Locinator
Midfield Coach

its ya boy

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 08:34:40 AM »

Revised My Team And Here It Is

Defenders: Goddard, Delediio, Shaw, Broughton, Heppell, Clarke, Sierkowoski (S.Lee, Morris)
Midfielders: Ablett, Rockliff, J.Selwood, Fyfe, Mcdonald, Shiel (Brown (DEF) Crozier(FWD)
Rucks: Leunberger, Z.Smith (Giles, Stephenson)
Forwards: Franklin, Johnson, Rioli, Zaha, Zorko, Smedts, Dickson (Rowe, Elton)
Ringo
Chat/forum mods
Coaching Legend

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 11:47:27 AM »

Any reason for starting Fyfe in mids. You will maintain your forward/mid DPP  with Crozier. I would move to forward line to replace Rioli or Zaha minimizing risks there.
Not sure of cash you have but select another prem in mid that you are able to afford.
Only issue I see with team at the moment 8.5/10 Good luck. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising WeeklyAds2 Big W Catalogue Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines