FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
BlogForumApp

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  Archives
| | |-+  Supercoach Archive
| | | |-+  2012 Rate My SC Archive
| | | | |-+  What would you change with my team?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What would you change with my team?  (Read 421 times)
36er
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« on: March 15, 2012, 10:50:47 PM »

Def: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Heppel, Lake, Clarke, Ellis (morris, wilkes)

Mid: Watson, Ablett, Mitchell, Selwood, Magner, Miles (gibson, neale)

Rucks: Cox, Redden (Stephenson, Giles) *Very scared of ruck situation someone talk me into it

Fwrds: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Ballantyne, Porplyzia, D Smith (Kerridge, Zorko)

As I said, what would you change and what you think about rucks? The alternative would be swapping redden for hmac, lake to bugg and porplyzia to saad????
Tainey
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 06:49:57 AM »

If it makes you feel any better I am going in with the same rucks (except with Giles starting and Redden on the bench). Though I have thrown Hale into my fwd line in case that backfires. I'm still not 100% about this idea as it does feel very risky, but it frees up so much extra cash!!

Backs:
I would swap Wilkes with Bugg - Wilkes hasn't really impressed in the NAB cup and I think Bugg will get a lot more game time.

Also not convinced with Marty Clarke - he has potential but I think he needs some time back in the AFL before he hits good form.

Mids:
Strong midfield - Neale won't be playing until maybe round 5 or 6 as he recovers from his ankle injury and gets some game time in the WAFL. Consider swapping him for a GWS rookie or T.Ledger (St Kilda) and Neale would be an excellent downgrade target once he returns.

Rucks:
As I said I have the same setup - hoping that lost points here will be made up from the freed up cash to your midfield!!

Fwds:
I like the look of your fwd line - a few brave choices that could pay off very well. Just watch Zorko as he is still recovering from hip surgery. I am a lions supporter, and he is a player that we really need in our 22 so I think once he is fit he will play a lot of games this year.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising WeeklyAds2 Big W Catalogue Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines