FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
BlogForumApp

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  Association football (soccer) (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | |-+  CHELSEA!!!! Exit Conte
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CHELSEA!!!! Exit Conte  (Read 65520 times)
nrich102
Veteran Coach

God Calls Me God.

« Reply #1395 on: August 13, 2017, 12:41:43 AM »

woah wat
tbagrocks
Veteran Coach

The Gov!

« Reply #1396 on: December 24, 2017, 01:37:01 PM »

I think Conte does need to assess himself a little, seems to be making some odd or slow decisions this year. Started with that transfer window but credit, they did nail the transfers!

But I believe we lost last night because either he should've started with Batshauyi, plainly obvious was the lack of a front man when we dominated the first half. Or brought Mitchy on sooner

I think Conte WILL bring in a striker next month, he clearly does not rate Mitchy Batshuayi to fill in for Morata. Who is a dead set gun ;)  ......  But Batshuayi needed to be on to field yesterday, Chelsea just looked lost when looking for a target! Hazard just isn't a #9
tbagrocks
Veteran Coach

The Gov!

« Reply #1397 on: February 15, 2018, 11:24:25 PM »

shower, if Conte is leaving or not and any Manager wants to bring in Real Madrid Bencher Asensio! YES PLEASE

Asensio came off the bench AGAIN this morning and single handedly provided Madrid with their 2 goal buffer!

If this kid wants to leave for opportunities then Chelsea will be mad not to nab him before anyone has a chance to second think!'

DO IT!! Sheesh, that boy can play! Even if or once we lose Hazaed :'( I'll still back Asensio to be a star in England! Maybe Ronaldo will also come :o
PowerBug
Seasoned Coach

Go on, pick that midpricer, I dare you

« Reply #1398 on: February 16, 2018, 09:27:55 AM »

People said the same about Morata
tbagrocks
Veteran Coach

The Gov!

« Reply #1399 on: May 20, 2018, 02:08:51 PM »

Yikes what a horrible season, more the way the :-\

YES WWWOOOOO ok, so we won the FA Cup ::)

How uncertain is our future though? Roman not spending those mega bucks? Pounds or whatever :P But te good news is that so called "Fifa fair play" didn't take off so that helps anyone who actually wants to invest in the EPL.

All that is left now is to see who is coaching and playing. What players will leave, seems certain Morata will? I like Morata :-\  Going to be a LOOOOOOOOng summer for Chelsea fans

The transfer window shuts much earlier this year, did I hear August 11? By the start of the EPL anyway I believe
Nige
Master Coach

Break necks.

« Reply #1400 on: May 20, 2018, 02:21:49 PM »

We won something!
elephants
Master Coach

« Reply #1401 on: May 20, 2018, 02:26:24 PM »

We'll be fine, doomsday preppers in full swing. Conte, Hazard and Morata will all stay
PowerBug
Seasoned Coach

Go on, pick that midpricer, I dare you

« Reply #1402 on: May 20, 2018, 03:08:48 PM »

You’ll win the league next season as per usual Chelsea
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines